What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Well, according to TWC, we are at 7 F here in central PA this morning. Rick had to scrape his windshield because he forgot to start the truck ahead of time. Sunny this morning, followed by clouds this afternoon and snow showers tonight into Tuesday morning with light snow Tuesday and Tuesday night.

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A few inches of snow fell overnight here. It sounds like people that live farther up north on Lake Michigan are getting whacked with lake effect snow.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are getting more snow then was predicted, I am in Central Ohio so we don't get lake effect snow. We were supposed to only get 1 to 3 inches and it has been snowing since early this morning. The bitter cold after the snow is only supposed to last a couple of days and then back up in the forties by Thursday. Bitter cold actually gets to me more than snow.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I checked the weather last night, the forecast for today was sunny but cold. That was wrong :angrywoman: It snowed a bit for a few hours and was otherwise cloudy. The cold part was the only thing the forecast got right, about 17F.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It never got above zero today :cold:. Fortunately it's a federal holiday and I just didn't go outside at all, lol. I've been doing litterboxes all day, just pulled the trash can up to the door so I only have to open the door to dump a bag. Tomorrow is supposed to be about 6 above zero. Brr, but better than today. But after that, yay! The temps will be going up. Friday is supposed to be 44 degrees! :party3:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
25 F right now with flurries. The local weather weenies have upped our snow amounts from a trace to 3 inches to now 3-6 inches. Rick brought me into work this morning and will pick me up this afternoon. He said he'll probably bring me to work on Wednesday morning as well. Easier than dealing with the driveway and digging out the truck. We saw PA-DOT trucks out salting on our way into work. Our hill is cindered to the max; they're really good about keeping the hill cleared.

We're going into the 40s (maybe 50s) this weekend, too!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It hasn't stopped snowing since Sunday night but it's the soft, fluffy type of snow. 14F right now but feels like -2F.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We had our first real snowfall of the year last night. About six inches. It looked pretty, but I'll be ok if it melts now. ;)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick said it was 2 F when he took The Beast out this morning. It was 9 F when I came into work this morning and we are to get to around 30 F. I need to wash the car, but we need to get above freezing first.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very glad we will be "warming up" in Northeast US as the blower in my furnace went last night and the unit is being shipped, so it looks like tomorrow aft/eve to put it in, is what I was told. The temp is 26*F to go up to 30*F today, bright sunshine here, blue, clear skies. Tomorrow predicted to be 35*F and Saturday 1/20/18 predictions for 47*F.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
While it's been a little warmer around here, we are supposed to get over an inch of rain today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
A ton of rain is predicted for today, along with warm temps. It is a drizzly rain, fog over the ocean. Artie is curled up in his tent..a good sleeping day..

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a blizzard last Monday, around a foot of snow but it blew around so badly that it's hard to get an exact depth. Yesterday it was 45 degrees and some melted. Today it won't be that warm but it's nice and sunny anyway, in the 20s.

Status
Not open for further replies.