What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing wrong with being prepared-especially if you can't get out as often- AND always need diet coke=I just love an ice cold diet coke in the morning...15+ years now.. I don't drink it all day anymore. but I do enjoy it.

I am still cold lol. Turned up the heat to 75 in the stock room=there's no insulation here at work and the walls are made with metal...it's still cold out. -6°F :cold::cold::cold::cold::cringe:
but have crock pot of chicken soup going-started it yesterday. Perfect for a cold day.
The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is get an ice cold diet coke. I've been drinking diet drinks for about 30 years. I understand Trump drinks 10 cans of diet coke a day. I only drink 2 a day. I've cut way back.

My heat pump stopped running on Friday. I need to call someone today. My emergency heat is going for now.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
20 F, feel like 12 F. We are to get up to 30 F.
Snow showers starting at 10:00 this morning and continuing until around 1:00 this afternoon, with about an inch of white stuff. Immediately south of central PA (and parts of central PA) will be a wintry mix. I'd rather have snow than ice any day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhhh,,, finally warm weather... That is, if you consider 25 degrees warm!!! It is to us!!!

Perhaps I can wash my snow/freezing weather clothes, this week.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We still have enough snow and ice that the schools are closed today. Secondary roads in our county are still iced over in places. I have not been in the car and up the road since all the white stuff came. The good news is we are thawing, be it slowly.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank God it's raining. Personally I'm glad it's not snow, but hey, it's much needed moisture.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Unbelievable day for weather here - 55 degrees this morning and 17 degrees tonight! :eek2:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow. We are at 60 F and it's only 7:30 in the morning! :bunnydance: Yeah, it's raining, pouring actually, but 60's!!! I guess that's our January thaw.

Tomorrow reality takes over again and we'll be lucky to get above freezing; the forecast is for 26 F.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
60F today:woo: I had the window open a bit to get some fresh air. It was sunny earlier but has clouded up. It's going to rain a lot tonight and all day tomorrow.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
55°F! at noontime! Took a walk at lunchtime to breathe in some nice country air or close to the woods air in the middle of urban area....forest and streams with wildlife.

waiting for rain to come then it's back to boring winter again..oh but it is pretty...I just like to whine about cold temperatures...

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had 2 or 3 days of nice "warm" weather, highs in the 30s. It really did feel warm! Now back to the cold :/. It might be slightly above zero now, it was still -2 when I left for lunch. Bah. The below-zeros are supposed to last for a full week, except Sunday which will (supposedly) have highs in the 20s for some reason.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in Houston,TX. So not used to this cold weather. I have been a couch potato. My sis is in Alaska!

Status
Not open for further replies.