What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesha0

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We had a couple of cool days, one of them rainy, but today we were back to sunny skies and maximum temperatures around 80.

beach potato

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
​Yes, for you - you dont show location in your page info on the right. Wondered  where you had that breezy warm air that dried the laundry. In Florida we understand Warm....lol

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Today in NH it's a perfect spring day! Around 60-65 depending on how close to the ocean you are. A good breeze going. Sunny skies. Snow Is melting-only half of my yard had snow this morning. Hopefully when I get home later the rest of the snow will be gone. I need to compost and weed the stuff from last year. And look for my keys I dropped in the snow. They are most likely under a snow bank. Hopefully I find them!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sunny, breezy and 68 degrees!  My windows are open, even though I'm sneezing like a fiend.  I just couldn't resist the chance to air out the house!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in the DC area and it's 74 and sunny here. It is suppose to get up to 80 today. I have my windows open.

Muffy

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was 80 degrees on Saturday. Today it's 35 degrees and snowing :/. Tomorrow it will be 60 degrees again. Ah, well, that's a South Dakota spring!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's barely snow, more like sleet, or white rain, lol. It's above freezing so it's not sticking. Sure feels damp and icy though, ugh.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
73, sunny and breezy.  Windows open, despite sneezing.  Hekitty is revelling in the Smellavision.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Warm! Sunny and at least 70 right now.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ So happy that this year we got a good amount of rainfall - finally ! ~ :)☔
California is officially now at normal and I believe we are no longer in drought status . This week we are expecting April showers . Nice !

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Past few days in NY/NJ have been way too warm for this time of year. Our office building doesn't turn on the a/c until May 15th - it's the way the lease was written. So if we want it on (which we did!) we have to pay $125 an hour for it! I had them turn it on for 5 hours - it was unbearable on Tuesday w/outside temps in the mid 80's.
My allergies are the worse I ever remember this year too :(
Today, it was only in the low 40's in the morning so the office is comfortable right now. Getting to mid 60's which is more normal for this time of year here.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Yes it was too hot in here on Tueday. was 84. The AC was running in all our small rooms. I ran a fan on myself at home. Mr Picky Pants hates fans or AC. This summer is going to be interesting because the AC is in the livingroom and I like it set at 72, he wants it at 76. Too hot!

Yesterday was rainy and around 60. Then the sun came out when I got home. I stayed inside reading a book.

This morning was sunny and crisp. I think it was 45ish. I can't remember. No winter coat today=just a sweatshirt. Sun all day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Looks like it is going to be a sunny, warmer day.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Our weather has absolutely no idea what it is doing today. A few minutes ago it was raining cats and dogs and little sticks to beat 'em with, now it is sunny, but more clouds are moving in quickly. It is, however, quite warm. Mid-70s, I'd guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.