What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
This weather is crazy for here. 50 at night, barely into 70s in the day, heavy overcast every morning so that there is a chance of rain at the beach before it all burns off. We should have heat by now, high 70s and high 60s at night, tourists will be disappointed, that's ok, we don't want them all to move here because of the legendary weather anyway, it's too crowded already.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
80 and overcast, with tornado warnings to the south of us, but I think we will be fine.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, it just dropped down to 78 here, a cpl hrs away. The weather app said it was supposed to start raining & storming at 4:00 today, but it's almost 4:30, & nothing yet. Sammie came in about 30 minutes ago, & I amaking her stay in for the rest of the day because I know it's coming. I always make her come in before dark anyway. Her day was just cut a few hrs short today. She finally left from sitting in front of the door, so she's probably going to get in a window & settle down.
I told her mommy wasn't being mean, I am just trying to keep her safe.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG - the day started out cold and damp.  I had to run into the city so I dressed for November.  What a mistake that was.

The sun came out in full force and I realized I was the only one in Manhattan with a turtleneck and coat on.

I hope we get a spring and don't jump into summer.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is currently 79.6 degrees F with 79% humidity. It is sultry out there.

Welcome back summer. Not.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
39 degrees this morning. more rain coming. Hoping it's not raining hard on my ride home tonight. Hard to see. Looks like weekend supposed to get 65ish. I thought I saw 74 and 80 on the forecast for mon/Tuesday. We never get spring. it's always cold snow and then 90s. Bah Humbug.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Partly cloudy, 77 degrees F with 93% humidity. It looks like it wants to rain. It's still quite sultry out there. 

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
IT is going to be another soaker rainstorm today.. sigh...

then  we will have SUMMER!! Next week it is forecast to be in the 70's... no spring.. just right into summer...wow

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

IT is going to be another soaker rainstorm today.. sigh...

then  we will have SUMMER!! Next week it is forecast to be in the 70's... no spring.. just right into summer...wow
When did you move to Florida? We don't have spring here... or fall.. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It started thunder & lightning last night at 5:45 pm. It rained & stormed all through the night, until early morning.

Today it's currently 73 & sunny, thank goodness the humidity is way down, but winds are up to as high as 28 miles per hr! 

Last edited:

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Hey, two days of the legendary California weather, high 70s and once even to 85 for a few hours, but it's going to rain again in a day or two, already clouding up a bit, so it's back to the unseasonable "cold" weather  (60s). What is going on here? We never have rain here after March if then. 

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Windy.  Windy, windy, windy windywindy.  GOOD GRIEF is it windy!  Not gale-force stuff, just a steady, really STIFF breeze.  I had to throw another #5 bag of sugar in the Secret Feral Shelter to make sure it didn't shift, and I finally brought my wreath in after it blew off the door for the third time since yesterday afternoon.  It's sunny, and not too cool, but BOY IS IT WINDY! 

beach potato

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Nice and breezy, Sunny and about 71. All weekend. I am watching the Masters  Golf on TV and its gorgeous in Georgia.

We are right across from NASA space center, Port St. John Florida. A little village on the Indian River Lagoon.

A bit of Paradise I don't usually share. Mild weather, light traffic and close to the interstate or the Beaches. Paradise.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Windy.  Windy, windy, windy windywindy.  GOOD GRIEF is it windy!  Not gale-force stuff, just a steady, really STIFF breeze.  I had to throw another #5 bag of sugar in the Secret Feral Shelter to make sure it didn't shift, and I finally brought my wreath in after it blew off the door for the third time since yesterday afternoon.  It's sunny, and not too cool, but BOY IS IT WINDY! 

YES, it is!!! My weather chnl app says 16 miles an HR winds.
It's still less than the other day!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The wind must have come here from NC! :D It's super windy here. The weather website says 30 mph winds with 44 mph gusts. It's 66 degrees so it's not cold, but that wind could almost blow you off your feet!

It's also blowing in some warmer weather. Tomorrow will be almost 80 degrees!

Last edited:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Windy here too!  But I am happy to say that I put my clothes on the line at 3pm yesterday and they were dry at 7:30!  

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally, very little wind here in Nebraska today, temps supposed to be in the upper 80's!!!!  70's tomorrow and cooler next week, so just a fluke. I better get outside and water my radishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.