What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For my reward meal tonight I had a huge salad of romaine, celery, raw cauliflower, mini sweet bell pepper and scallion, then I made a chicken sub using a boneless skinless chicken breast baked with 1 serving of a cashew cumin sauce I buy, on 1 serving of Udi's gluten-free French baguette.  I also had 1 cup fresh zucchini with 1 serving garlic mint sauce.  Dessert was dark chocolate :)
Yummity yum yum.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An unconventional breakfast of 1/2 cup no-salt canned green beans with 1 thin slice swiss melted atop, 1 turkey sausage and a cup of black coffee.  Saw a new low weight this am, so I'm happy :)
:woohoo:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband wanted to go out to a restaurant he'd been curious to try out.  I had a small salad with blue cheese dressing on the side (ate maybe 1 tablespoon of dressing) - no croutons, and a burger made with a chicken breast instead of beef, grilled onions instead of breaded and fried, blue cheese, 1 bacon strip, 1 slice Swiss cheese, no bun - had them wrap it in lettuce instead.
My carb was 3 tiny doughnuts - fresh made, dipped in cinnamon sugar, and a Chai tea Bumblebar. Great meal..really good flavor on the chicken.

miki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

My husband wanted to go out to a restaurant he'd been curious to try out.  I had a small salad with blue cheese dressing on the side (ate maybe 1 tablespoon of dressing) - no croutons, and a burger made with a chicken breast instead of beef, grilled onions instead of breaded and fried, blue cheese, 1 bacon strip, 1 slice Swiss cheese, no bun - had them wrap it in lettuce instead.
My carb was 3 tiny doughnuts - fresh made, dipped in cinnamon sugar, and a Chai tea Bumblebar. Great meal..really good flavor on the chicken.
Wow. That sounds really good (just like the meal you posted about yesterday) 

My dinner was some Caesar salad, fried rice, and my husband's sourdough crepes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A slice of chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting and decorated with mini Reese's peanut butter cups. It was a small slice, but it was really good. It was an early birthday cake for the husband of my GF.

Last edited:

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It might have been an idea to add a tonne of garlic in there, then BF would need that spare room of his when he came back in and would still be keeping his distance tomorrow as well. 
He likes garlic too much for that to be effective, but his room is his room and mine is mine already. It's been that way for a couple of months now. I suppose at this point, he's BF in title only.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had brunch - 2 eggs over easy, sautéed (in 1/2 tsp. of butter total - for eggs and veggies) 1 yellow sweet mini-bell pepper, 1 scallion, 1 white mushroom. 1 slice muenster cheese and 1 of my Savory Citrus Pepper Oopsie rolls.  1 oz. half and half in my decaf.

This might be it until dinner, or not..lol.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have been a bit under the weather the last few days so l indulged myself today with a sweet treat. l made caramel chocolate fingers - digestive cookie on the bottom, caramel centre, with milk chocolate on top, yum.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 Sabatino's brand gluten-free Spinach Aged Cheddar Chicken patty with 1/2 serving Tzatziki sauce atop. 1/3 of a serving of raw fresh kale.  Yum.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course in a hot drink. No point otherwise. How many times I've lost biscuits in my tea coffee. And then suck yummy milk chocolate.

Last thing I ate was an ice cream cone with 3 ice cream balls.
Before that had chicken livers with mashed potatoes. Reasonable. It seems Brits of all walks of life like to dip their bikkies.

Status
Not open for further replies.