What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
scrambled eggs with a bit of pepperdew cheese and smoked turkey breast,  Decaf coffee with 2 oz. half and half.  Yummo!

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well - just another fruit/vege smoothie for breakfast today. Spinach, Kale, Pineapple, Banana and Blueberries! Healthy
but now I need some "junk".....
Man, every time I come to this thread, I get hungry
What kind of blender do you use? I've been wanting to make my own smoothies and wonder if I have to get one of those spendy smoothie makers. I have a very nice top-of  -the line KitchenAid blender and wonder if it will do or if it will get ruined? Would a food processor work?

dazz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just had the most delicious seafood chowder... yummm hubby is a very good cook.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's "pepperdew cheese"?
There is a brand of cheese we like - Yancey's Fancy - New York's Artisan  Cheese - this particular flavor is their Peppadew (I mispelled it..not uncommon for me!) New York Cheddar.  Peppadew is their trademark terms for sweet picante peppers as best as I can tell from the label.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had dinner - slowcooker pot roast (made with low carb veggies) over zucchini noodles, homegrown romaine for a salad, dave's killer bread - his low calorie/lower carb multi-seed awesomelydeliciouscarbworthy bread.  LOL.  Can you tell how much I like dave's killer bread? ;-)

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maruchan instant lunch chicken flavored and 2 packets of Welch's strawberry fruit snacks lol. Not much of a lunch, but there's not much in the apartment and I figure I'll just eat a delicious dinner later :)

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The second half of a Subway steak sub (for breakfast!) that was left over from yesterday.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I've had stomach problems for 3 days now, so I'm eating, as we "speak", part of a small Burger King chocolate milkshake and 2 tiny croissants, with butter.

I don't think of it as a stomach virus, but just as a great way to drop a few pounds...

Last edited:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just made some shrimp salad with fresh lemon juice, celery, scallion, cucumber, basil, coriander, black pepper and mayo.  It's too hot here to put on any heat..ugh!

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a bowl of beef barley soup last night but tonight I'm gonna dine high on the hog, so to speak: Super Store had frozen lasagna on sale so bought one of those and will get three meals out of that.

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A big bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. Then as soon as I get to work I will need some coffee with caramel, its the only way I will have some energy on Sundays after not leaving work last night till 1am, and having to be back at 10am to open.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brunch - scrambled eggs with some diced pasilla pepper, a stuffed pasilla pepper (experimenting with a blend of goat and cream cheese and cheddar), homemade sugar-free, low salt breakfast sausage patties.  Won't eat again until mid-eve.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cucumber and tomato sandwich and a handful of pistachios.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WELL - I have NOT been to a Taco Bell in ages.... :lol3: and we were out this afternoon shopping and I had a craving for the cinnamon twists!! So had a bean burrito and cinnamon twists!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.