What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two chicken fajitas loaded with plain avocado rather than guacamole, followed by a handful (large) of Hershey's Drops. Yum!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A few slices of cucumber

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Grilled peanut butter and raspberry jelly sandwich
 Holy Moly, I never heard of a grilled peanut butter sanwich.  Doesn't the peanut butter run all over the place.

The last thing I ate, fried flounder, fried cornbread, collards, potato.  Yum.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
 Holy Moly, I never heard of a grilled peanut butter sanwich.  Doesn't the peanut butter run all over the place.
Elvis Presley made the grilled peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwich famous. It's often referred to as an "Elvis" in cookbooks. I've never had the nerve to try one.

Breakfast was plain yogurt and coffee.

Last edited:

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When you get peanut butter hot, it gets gooey good. MMMMMM

Nutritionally the bananas with the peanut butter is better. But you grill what you have. That is why Elvis' mom made those for him. They didn't have much money either.

It is the pound of bacon and mustard sandwiches that bothers me. I guess if he was cold in the winter, he needed the extra fat???

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just finished a Kale, Spinach, Pineapple, Blueberry and Banana smoothie... Trying to eat more fruits and veges and this is an easy way to do it and YUMMY too :yummy:

asmodeipress

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just finished a Kale, Spinach, Pineapple, Blueberry and Banana smoothie... Trying to eat more fruits and veges and this is an easy way to do it and YUMMY too
 I used to that...and then I accidentally killed my blender.  That or it just gave up from the continual abuse I put it through. 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scrambled eggs with some diced pasilla pepper, smoked turkey breast and muenster cheese :)

Status
Not open for further replies.