What's the last thing you ate - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two dark chocolate coconut macaroons (soy/dairy/gluten free and vegan, organic cane sugar) and a cup of coffee with coconut oil and heavy cream!  (Iow paleo junk food.)

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Turkey Hill "Naturals" Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I predict I will have 2 bull's eye eggs in the morning, in sourdough bread!  Yum!  Can't wait.  

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yogurt with granola, a hard boiled egg and a bit of a snack mix. I was looking at my fitness pal and realized I had only ate like 800 calories all day so I had a snack.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Dinner last night.....trying to stop snacking during the evening. Sometimes I have to literally stand in the middle of the kitchen, smack my hands, and then go pouting off to bed to sulk.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dinner last night.....trying to stop snacking during the evening. Sometimes I have to literally stand in the middle of the kitchen, smack my hands, and then go pouting off to bed to sulk.
I've been snacking on something small in the evenings. Either a few cups of air popped popcorn with just a bit of butter or yogurt with granola. I can't sleep if I'm hungry so I have something around 8 pm.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had 2 bull's eye eggs in sourdough bread, with mashed sweet potato and sour kraut and a cup of decaf coffee (with a tablespoon regular coffee - I'm weaning my caffeine intake down) for breakfast this morning!  Man I'm full.  Probably won't eat again until about 6 tonight.  

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A small tortilla with a small amount of mayo and mustard, 2 slices of ham, half a slice of Swiss cheese and a bit of lettuce and some celery (not on the tortilla but on the side)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Four mint cookies, courtesy of the Girl Scouts. (Then I wrapped up the rest of the package and took it out to Rick's truck.)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Four mint cookies, courtesy of the Girl Scouts. (Then I wrapped up the rest of the package and took it out to Rick's truck.)
Mmmmm... love those cookies.    Did y'all know in Canada, Girl Scouts are called Girl Guides?   Just a bit of trivia... 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really want to try girl scout cookies. Here in Canada, girl guide cookies are only mint chocolate around Christmas time and there's a pack that's half chocolate and half vanilla sandwich cookies in the spring. I'd love to try the different kinds girl scouts sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.