What's on your Mind Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Boris Diamond! Did someone block his cat flap? (The occasional mysterious vanishings of TCSers continues to plague me—I suppose such is life).
Is he a member or a kitty?I'm not yet familiar having not been here that long- just curious ( must be a thing I picked up from hanging around cats all my life,lol)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Boris Diamond Boris Diamond is a member who has a cIowder of...um...FIVE, I think. I'm fIagging him so that he knows we are taIking about him, wondering where he has been. Nope, he's stiII around but he voIunteers for a cat rescue, so this is their busy season!

To fIag somone (they get an aIert) when you are taIking to them, simpIy put an "@" in front of their member names, Kwik Kwik .

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Boris Diamond Boris Diamond is a member who has a cIowder of...um...FIVE, I think. I'm fIagging him so that he knows we are taIking about him, wondering where he has been. Nope, he's stiII around but he voIunteers for a cat rescue, so this is their busy season!

To fIag somone (they get an aIert) when you are taIking to them, simpIy put an "@" in front of their member names, Kwik Kwik .
Thank you-as always!
We LOVE volunteers-very special people
Boris Diamond Boris Diamond -thank you for caring for the kitties and all the work you do!

Like that Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 👍

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DS has picked up my love of HGTV type programming. This is awesome. :yess: He keeps taking the tv remote and sticking it in my pocket before dinner saying “Wanna watch Cabins?:anticipation:” And then we watch an episode or two before I let DH have a turn with the remote.:lol:
I'm so jealous. I tried to convince J to watch the second season of Is It Cake? with me last week and instead she insisted on watching Chicken Little or something like that.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Wow- go big or go home huh?
Were you a kid when you had all 3 or an adult,not fun!
HUH...I may have answered this, but the "quote" was stiII there, so wiII answer it again! I was fairIy young, I'm thinking second grade. AFTER first grade for sure, but not yet the Iast haIf of third grade. I know that because it was when we Iived on CIaire Drive.

Thank you-as always!
We LOVE volunteers-very special people
Boris Diamond Boris Diamond -thank you for caring for the kitties and all the work you do!

Like that Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 👍
ExactIy Iike that! WeII done!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so jealous. I tried to convince J to watch the second season of Is It Cake? with me last week and instead she insisted on watching Chicken Little or something like that.
Give her a few years. I’m still singing songs to childrens shows and toys my kids have forgotten. :frustrated:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Eew, close call at the store today. I was looking for a few and heard a familiar voice talking on his phone an aisle over - my son’s dad. We are cordial and polite with one another but probably the last person on earth I would want to make small talk with a store. Heart thumping I slunk down the aisle, left my basket by the door and made a quick exit.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles , how much are loving those floors!
The floors are amazing. Expensive but a happy investment! Sweeping up litter has been easy. The only issue we’ve had is the carpet coming up in bedroom doorways. DH tacked it down. Now I need a good price on that area rug! :lol:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I took "Miles" to the Veterinarian this morning for a Teeth Cleaning and a pedicure . Only to be texted saying he was also in need of 2 teeth that should be extracted. What amout of bill should I expect?
Yikes!I'd imagine your going to have to call to find out as the prices can vary from place to place and what type of extraction is required

I had brought a very old canine with a disaster of gum disease & bad teeth ,2 teeth were so loose the Vet did not even charge me but the rest of the dental issues OI VEY!I believe you need to have a conversation . Hope it's all quite reasonable and affordable for you,I'll say a prayer for Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.