What's on your Mind Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yikes!I'd imagine your going to have to call to find out as the prices can vary from place to place and what type of extraction is required

I had brought a very old canine with a disaster of gum disease & bad teeth ,2 teeth were so loose the Vet did not even charge me but the rest of the dental issues OI VEY!I believe you need to have a conversation . Hope it's all quite reasonable and affordable for you,I'll say a prayer for Miles
The bill
Yikes!I'd imagine your going to have to call to find out as the prices can vary from place to place and what type of extraction is required

I had brought a very old canine with a disaster of gum disease & bad teeth ,2 teeth were so loose the Vet did not even charge me but the rest of the dental issues OI VEY!I believe you need to have a conversation . Hope it's all quite reasonable and affordable for you,I'll say a prayer for Miles
The total bill came to $388.62 . It was easier to absorb when my DW said she would contribute half the cost. By seeing this size of bill, I'm not in a rush to take Jackpot in. Maybe in a few months I'll change my mind.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
The bill

The total bill came to $388.62 . It was easier to absorb when my DW said she would contribute half the cost. By seeing this size of bill, I'm not in a rush to take Jackpot in. Maybe in a few months I'll change my mind.
Sheesh..... what's a DW,I'd like to have one,lol

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
It‘s a carbonated puréed ice and flavoring drink, thin enough to use a use a straw. Like an Italian ice but much more liquid and carbonated.
Can't wait to try one-the photo looked exactly like you described --except I'd not know it's carbonated,might be why I never tried one

Imagine living nearly 7 decades & not having tried a slurpee ?I'm not daring at all with trying stuff I don't know what's in it- boring huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.