What's on your Mind Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing like a nice new door! congrats!!!

I’m miffed b/c the 1 hotel that took cats now does not, meaning a windy yowly hour and half trip w/ Zorro to see the vet, then the same one verging on darkness on the way back. I tell you, someone could make a mint starting a CAT ONLY hotel chain, or at least a “bring kitty” app. Well, I’ve learned to take 2 cat carriers, and cleanup supplies. I’m sure all of us here would have great ideas for the design…lots of ramps, pet goldfish, free litter! Minted mouse on the pillow? (OK that’s over the top).

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Having a difficult trying to remember which password applies to what email address. Very frustrating 😕
I didn’t realize how many passwords I’m up to until I got my new phone last month. I made a cheat sheet for my kid’s school accounts because its just too much. I’ve got dozens at this point. :dizzy:

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered a program sweater but I'm not loving it. I took a picture and wrote over it with my phone. I'm thinking of taking it to someone to get "class of 2023" written into it and maybe my name somewhere on it as well. Just to make it more personal. This is my final semester!! 98 more days to go but I'm *terrified*. Thesis show is in late April and graduation should be in June. There are so many things to do. Wish me luck.
20230110_162613.jpg

This is one of my drawings for my final design.
View attachment (1) ALVA All Features Overview.jpg

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Yes indeed. However sometimes the job seems overwhelming — and hiring help around here is a real gamble.
Doors are important. I see very nice fiberglass doors. I likely will replace both front and back .
Will you be replacing the door yourself, or have a "professional" install it ?
Shortly after I bought this house I replaced to front doors and one back door. I bought the doors from Home Depot and they connected me with an installer. His price was reasonable and going that route was cheaper than using a contractor.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
At last check, I had over 200 passwords. It's getting very out of hand.
That is actually a really good thing. You are supposed to have different passwords for each site so that if one is hacked it doesn’t give them access to all of your other accounts. You just need a good system for tracking them all.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol: :lol:gf and her dad have the rest of her moms things moved into the assisted living but her dad is driving her ocd crazy with his air headed cavemanways:lol:i can just see him hanging/ folding clothes with no thoughts if they are old ,no longer used etc. by her mom:lol:she should have listened to me and just tossed all the old clothes and bought new ones for her mom

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol: :lol:gf and her dad have the rest of her moms things moved into the assisted living but her dad is driving her ocd crazy with his air headed cavemanways:lol:i can just see him hanging/ folding clothes with no thoughts if they are old ,no longer used etc. by her mom:lol:she should have listened to me and just tossed all the old clothes and bought new ones for her mom
I am sure he is feeling a bit emotionally messed up by this all.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sure he is feeling a bit emotionally messed up by this all.
oh he is but thats just how is i used to work together with him he is a good caring man but his way of doings does leave you scratching your head or doing a face palm :lol: for example his way to find a live or hot wire to install a pool pump is just to keep crossing em until he gets sparks:rolleyes3: no shutting any fuse boxes off

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think this week must have gotten to us all here. Everyone was being weird tonight. I was super drained by yesterday but it was DD’s youth group tonight. DS sprung on me that the kids had a thing too but it was cold and windy and I suspected outdoors so he and I got pizza and went to the library for a while.

Being a teen thing it runs till 9:30; so we got home late. Thats when it got weird.

Mooch refused to get of DS’s lap so he could go to bed. Refused!! She still looks salty over it.

DD wouldn’t stop talking. Normally she’s in bed but not asleep before everyone but DH. But nope. I couldn’t even follow some of it. Then she started texting me from her bed.

DH…well he was just awake and wanting attention and doing stuff. Normally he’s in bed as soon as we’ll let him.

I don’t know what they all got into but they didn’t share it with me!! :dunno: And I’m the one who had caffeine tonight!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That is actually a really good thing. You are supposed to have different passwords for each site so that if one is hacked it doesn’t give them access to all of your other accounts. You just need a good system for tracking them all.
Thankfully, my microsoft keeps track of all of my passwords, and notifies me if there is a breach.

Status
Not open for further replies.