What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Not sure yet. It could be a salad with grilled chicken, or we may go out.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
London Broil with a sugar-free rub, salad with greens from our garden, broccoli, and  probablysesame ezikiel bread for my carb.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I have two small chicken breast halves marinating in the fridge for us to grill tonight. We'll throw some asparagus spears on the grill, too, with a sprinkle of parmesan. And a fire and ice salad.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two small chicken breast halves marinating in the fridge for us to grill tonight. We'll throw some asparagus spears on the grill, too, with a sprinkle of parmesan. And a fire and ice salad.
Having almost the same thing tonight. Hee! I'm marinating a couple chicken breast in a teriyaki sauce that my best friend's daughter made. (She went to culinary school and every thing she makes is to die for!) I'm also marinating some asparagus in EVOO, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic and some Penzey's Forward! I just got a bag of it that I ordered....you got me hooked.
Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I just love the Forward, too....it's delicious!

Tonight we had sirloin steak with a mushroom sauce. I made noodles for Rick, but just had my mushrooms sauce over the steak. With some sugar snap peas.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got to try a new diner.  Turkey, stuffing and potatoes:)  Eating left overs now:)))

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I cooked crab stew with shrimp and corn meal dumplings in the pot and thick crab gravy.  I had a pan of homemade biscuits on the side.  Pick out crabmeat, open biscuit, cover with crabmeat, shrimp and gravy.  Pig Out.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cooked crab stew with shrimp and corn meal dumplings in the pot and thick crab gravy.  I had a pan of homemade biscuits on the side.  Pick out crabmeat, open biscuit, cover with crabmeat, shrimp and gravy.  Pig Out.
That sounds sooooooooooooo yummy, even though I'm allergic to shrimp and crab, it still sounds yummy!

I just got home from work an hour ago. I got stuck in traffic at the beginning of my route. It took me 65 minutes to go 6 miles. I'm oven-frying pork chops, cheating with some Stove-Top stuffing, and peas and pearl onions. I wish that I had picked up burgers on the way home. Lol! I'm soooo tired!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having a grilled ribeye, steamed broccoli, and a croissant that I will toast and add a bit of garlic butter to.  Decaf coffee with half and half.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A pork tenderloin on the grill, corn on the cob, and salad made with greens from the garden.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fingers crossed it will be...INDIAN FOOD!!!  Have been there before and great briyani.

rafm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Grilled zuchini's and red onion, oven baked potato wedges and I'll grill some pork chops for my DH to have alongside. Nothing exciting, that's for sure.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Grilled zuchini's and red onion, oven baked potato wedges and I'll grill some pork chops for my DH to have alongside. Nothing exciting, that's for sure.
Nothing exciting?! Sounds better than the frozen fish 'n' chips I made last night!

Tonight I was a little more adventurous: steamed broccoli, roast mini potatoes and sole baked in a creamy mustard sauce. Not bad!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby cooked me a really nice dinner - for my post-colonoscopy in the hospital day (and it was my first one ever).  Grilled ribeye, I made a huge salad from our garden (scallion, kale, red leaf lettuce, romaine, curly endive and arugula), grilled zucchini, slice of flax seed bread with maple almond butter for my dessert.  Yummo.

Status
Not open for further replies.