What's For Dinner? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a salad with tofu, lettuce, tomatoes and a bread stick. I ate the tofu and left the rest. Two of my table mates were really getting on my last nerve tonight. I need to sit somewhere else or stop going to dinner. I'm on my 3rd glass of wine and will make a tomato sandwich for dinner.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
gf picked up a dbl cheese burger combo meal for me from the mom an pop burger joint by us since she is going to her pa's house yo have dinner with him. poor guy is having a rough time of things since losing his wife
I don’t know how his health is or situation but recommend in months to come that he keeps busy to deal w the grief or finds some project that makes him feel really useful. It is possible to be overwhelmed by it, esp if they were married a long time. Good on your gf for visiting so often…it helps. ❤

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t know how his health is or situation but recommend in months to come that he keeps busy to deal w the grief or finds some project that makes him feel really useful. It is possible to be overwhelmed by it, esp if they were married a long time. Good on your gf for visiting so often…it helps. ❤
we are dragging him along with us to watch the king and i musical on thursday

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pseudo stir fry. Batons of pork marinated with soy sauce and spoonful of sugar, quickly seared. Separately saute sliced mushrooms and onion. Combine. Add chicken stock. Cut green beans. Thicken with corn starch. Dish up over skinny thin noodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.