Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Instant potatoes aren't what they used to be.
I know! I remember when they were like eating library paste...or, what I imagine library paste to be like!

Lunch was biscuits and sausage gravy. Dinner will be beef stew and combread.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Our homemade pepperoni pizza turned into delivery from our local Papa John's at 7:30 last night when we finally finished up in the kitchen and got our painting stuff put away. Everything was covered in painting sheets from top to bottom, so that Rick could do the ceiling.

I have my kitchen back today, other than giving everything a good cleaning, so I'm going to make a pot of split pea soup with the ham bone and broth from our Easter dinner. Either strawberry muffins, just a sweeter muffin with strawberry preserves inside, or my version of Cheddar bay biscuits. Haven't decided which yet.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Went into the city today and had a late lunch so not sure about dinner but I think it will be garden vegetable soup w/crispy wheat crackers and chocolate/vanilla swirl pudding for me. It was my kids favorite pudding flavor when they were young so I always think of them when I'm eating it. DH wants a turkey burger w/swiss cheese and roasted red pepper hummus sandwich on an onion roll. Honeycrisp apple for dessert.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
DH is having a roast beef and swiss cheese sandwich on a bagel with the leftover roast I made from the other night, tater tots on the side. I had what seems like a never ending dental appointment so just a large sweet potato, applesauce and pudding for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.