What's For Dinner? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
J was having a rough day so I decided to do curbside instead. It was a mistake. It took forever for them to bring my order out. I had to call asking about it and they kept asking if I wanted to make a new order, and we didn't get any whipped cream for J's happy face pancake. It was super disappointing and I know would have been better fresh at the restaurant.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
getting that pepperoni mozzarella baquette sandwhich from panera hopefully its better than their pizza :lol:was gf choice for dinner so if its dissappointing i get to complain to her about it:biggrin:
I would put it in the fridge or freezer,warm up the oven for 10 min on 350 then put in. When you take it out put on a cookie rack so it's more crispy

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I have a new pan grill so I made a hamburger and stir fried veggies. It's nonstick. And I had a purple sweet potato! No flavor in it. I like the usual instead
maggie101 maggie101 We tried white sweet potatoes. We were not impressed either and would rather have the orange ones. Not a lot of flavor in the white.

I took beef out of the freezer yesterday. I want to try our Brazilian marinade (just something from McCormick) and I'll do it in the NFG. Not sure what we're having with it yet.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I sizzled chicken liver for the cats, then had a little myself with a slice of bacon. 🥓 Later I had ground beef with steamed Bok choy and broccoli. Later tonight I will have a salad, unsweetened yogurt with coconut and a few macadamia nuts. Coffee too
animated-smileys-drinking-044.gif

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I sizzled chicken liver for the cats, then had a little myself with a slice of bacon. 🥓 Later I had ground beef with steamed Bok choy and broccoli. Later tonight I will have a salad, unsweetened yogurt with coconut and a few macadamia nuts. Coffee too View attachment 448753
So how do you not eat for 5 days without hallucinating and passing out?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lunch was the last of the chicken salad, and dinner will be roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy, and a mix of carrots and green beans.

Since I'm not here on Sundays, TOMORROW's lunch will be the last serving of lasagna from the freezer with garlic bread, and dinner will be chicken strips with corn and mac and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.