What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had dinner at my sister's yesterday. We had veggy lasagna, spinach salad and garlic bread. That was the first time my family had a vegetarian Christmas dinner.

The best thing was that I got to see Tommy. He came right up to me and he let me pet him. I think he still remembers me after living with my sister for 2 years.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I haven't been posting here lately, as my meals have been pretty pathetic. I hope to get back on track in the new year and start eating better again. I'm going to get an early start tonight, though, when I make my egg fried rice with mushrooms and edamame.

Yesterday I was invited out for Christmas dinner, so I took my Gardein Stuffed Turk'y with me, and had that instead of the turkey.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Leftover grits casserole for lunch, and will have leftover lasagna for dinner. Another day of that, and I'll freeze the rest for later. I did lay in blackeyed peas, turnip greens and a tiny ham for my New Year's dinner, though! Oh, and I'm snacking on reheated fruit casserole, since that does NOT freeze well...at all.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cousin is in town with wife and kid so meeting up with him and other family for korean bbq tonightwill be fun been a few long years since i last seen him had my stroke the same month he had his wedding planned :lol:his honey moon started off with a drive down to so cal to visit me in hospital then lax and a flight off to wherever he and the wife planned to go

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Leftovers from yesterday's dinner with the kids. Baby back ribs, chicken, cheesy mashed potatoes, 7-layer salad, and homemade bread. Rick can have cheesecake for dessert or peanut butter pie. I can have a couple cookies.

The kids took a ton of food home with them, but there's still enough for us for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.