What's For Dinner? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm considering options. There are a lot of them. HOWEVER, and DO NOT LAUGH AT ME, I am seriously considering getting my electric griddle out and frying thin-sliced spam for spam sandwiches. WIth horseradish sauce. I feel kinda horseradish-y, and I'm out of roast beef. No bologna, either (yes, I eat bologna with horseradish sauce). Now I'm drooling lightly on the keyboard. Fried spam and horseradish sauce, it is!
And now I am craving spam and pineapple fried rice...maybe tomorrow.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I had to pick from on the menu was pickled beets and egg noodles. I don't eat egg noodles so I asked for a grilled cheese and tomato soup. They didn't have tomato soup so I got a grilled cheese, beets and some potato chips. I can't eat a grilled cheese without tomato soup so I had to open a can of my Amy's chunky tomato bisque. So good!!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:the prime rib minus the boring veggies along with the dessert got her a five layer strawberry filled cake along with assorted lil pasteries one of my lil sisters pickedand the crazy ballons i asked my baby sis to help me pick up😈gf was happy and surprised by it all hehe:lol:really gotta invest in a rotisserie oven soon

Attachments

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:the prime rib minus the boring veggies along with the dessert got her a five layer strawberry filled cake along with assorted lil pasteries one of my lil sisters pickedand the crazy ballons i asked my baby sis to help me pick up😈gf was happy and surprised by it all hehe:lol:really gotta invest in a rotisserie oven soon
Omg it all looks good, but my eyes keep going to those little custard thingies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We enjoyed the goulash from last night and he asked if we could have it again tonight,so sure thing!Finishes up those leftovers!
Rick loves leftovers, too! A lot of times the leftovers can be better than the original meal.

I'm considering options. There are a lot of them. HOWEVER, and DO NOT LAUGH AT ME, I am seriously considering getting my electric griddle out and frying thin-sliced spam for spam sandwiches. WIth horseradish sauce. I feel kinda horseradish-y, and I'm out of roast beef. No bologna, either (yes, I eat bologna with horseradish sauce). Now I'm drooling lightly on the keyboard. Fried spam and horseradish sauce, it is!
I would never laugh at Spam. There's nothing wrong with it at all. I've never had it with horseradish sauce, so you'll have to tell us how it went together. Was it good?

game misconduct game misconduct Your dinner for your GF was beautiful!

I forgot to get something out for today's dinner last night, so I took 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef out this morning. It will never be thawed enough for meatloaf tonight, so I'm going to cut the package in half and use 3/4 pound for sloppy joes tonight and then the remaining 3/4 pound for something Monday or Tuesday. And with our sloppy joes, I'll throw some sliced potatoes in the Foodi Grill for AF French fries. For some reason, I'm really wanting fries. And maybe a bit of coleslaw, since I bought a head of cabbage when we hit the grocery store. I love coleslaw.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight they had spaghetti and meat sauce so I just ordered the carrots and rice medly they had listed as sides. When I got my dinner they also added some spaghetti with no sauce so I added some pasta sauce to it. That was a good idea. Now when they have pasta with meat I can just ask for some plain pasta and I can add my own pasta sauce. I keep a jar of it to use it when I make naan pizza. I'm sorry my post are so boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.