What's For Dinner? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Since I got home later than expected from meeting a friend for coffee I needed to make something quick and easy - heated up broccoli, carrots and cauliflower with a garbanzo cake. Fresh raspberries for dessert.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
yellow squash, orange bell pepper, mushrooms, and grape tomatoes stir fried in a bit of coconut oil
seasoned with leftover roasted elephant garlic, Penzy's Sunny Spain (peppery), and lemon juice
Fitbit is telling me that 12.5 oz is only 131 cal :thumbsup:

Oh yeah... and orange juice flavored with a bit of Disaronno and a sprinkle of ceyanne for "dessert"

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Tonight I'm doing "Twisty Hot Dogs." You may remember them...make mashed potatoes, nestle the darling little dogs in them, cover with onions, blanket tenderly with cheese, run under the broiler till hot and bubbly, then fall on them like a ravening wolf.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
blanket tenderly
Dang, that sounds like a love story. :lol:

For lunch I had one cappuccino with a spoonful of espresso added to it. Also 2 slices of toast with butter. I tried making my own "espresso sugar" to put on the toast, but I need to figure out the correct proportions. It tasted like mud.

For dinner I had a veggie burger and tossed salad with Thousand Island Dressing & hot sauce.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I stopped to do some grocery shopping on my way home and picked up an individual bag of Pirate's Booty because it was only 33 cents and I was starving. Now I'm not that hungry but found the last piece of pasta casserole in the fridge so will heat that up with a spinach salad. A friend gave DH homemade banana walnut bread so that will be our dessert.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Monday night-didn't have the antipasta, Nicole and I went to McDonald's
McDouble, fries, Coke, Strawberry Shake that I put in the freezer for yesterday

amTuesday-Bacon and eggs, toast 🥓 .🍳
Tuna salad for dinner

Going to have Sherry pick up some bagels, blue cheese, and crackers
May have hots dogs for dinner, Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 makes them sound so
appetizing🌭

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
I ate an orange. Isn't that good enough?

Okay, I've got some grated carrot, half an avocado, some tomato slices, and a bit of tofu stolen from the pot of soup I'm making to put in the freezer for Future Me and it's sitting on the last tortilla in the house so I'm going to name him Sam Itch and eat him.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For lunch I had a cappuccino made with milk instead of water & an extra spoonful of espresso. Also had 2 slices of buttered toast. I put some of my cappuccino powder on my toast, but it tasted weird, probably because of the powdered milk in it.

For dinner I had 2 Reaper Ranch Doubled Stacked Tacos made vegetarian with Refried Beans from Taco Bell. They are made with Carolina Reaper, the hottest pepper in the world. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.