What's For Dinner? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast- last 2 slices of Aldi soft rye toast, with RX almond butter samples, one diced up Kiwi

Lunch- Veggie sandwich on Great Value NY Rye toasted, mayo, red french dressing, hot sauce, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, raw broccoli, cheese.

Dinner- Still practicing stir-fry, forgot the veggie broth, so it didn't taste as good.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday: Breakfast: Aldi Millville knockoff of Nature Valley Crunchy Oats & Honey granola. Yummy, love it! Diced up Kiwi, 2% cow milk

Lunch- Veggie sammich- Great Value NY Rye bread toasted, mayo, red french dressing, hot sauce, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, walnuts, raw green beans, cheese

Dinner- My famous huge salad. Jeez, I put a billion things, I'll try to remember- lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onions, raw broccoli, raw green beans, red bell peppers, shredded cheese, pickled ginger, homemade spicy dill pickles, walnuts, flaxseed/chia seed powder, coconut flakes, one vegan marshmallow, dried cranberries, croutons, tortilla chips, diced apple, avocado. Dressing was red french mixed with mayo & sriracha. Yummy. I don't know how I fit it all on one plate. It's a talent. :thumbsup:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I made spaghetti last night with my veggie round pasta sauce and some salad. That spaghetti was too much for just one serving, so I put some in a container for leftovers tonight. If the salad is still ok, I'll have that too. Otherwise, might toast a piece of frozen garlic bread. Will probably have a peach for dessert.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast- English Muffin toasted with vanilla almond butter sample on one side, pumpkin seed butter sample on the other, and one diced up kiwi fruit. The pumpkin seed butter was bitter and nasty!

Lunch- Veggie Sammich on Aldi plain bagel toasted, mayo, red french, sriracha, mozzarella cheese, tomato, raw broccoli, cucumber, tortilla chips. The chips were really good on the sammich!

Dinner- Practiced making a stir-fry and I messed it up somehow, it had a salty burnt taste.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Costco did not have the 12 pack of Kirkland canned corn or the 8 pack of Goya red beans. They're not listed in the computer. Shall have to hope both items will be back once fall gets here. Can you believe what Costco DID have was not only Halloween stuff but also Christmas items - artificial pre-lit trees, nativity sets, etc.

I bought an 8 pack of Bush baked beans. Had it tonight embellished with sauteed red onion, pulled pork, and some crispy bacon as topping. I thought it was nice if not fantastic. Himself liked the pulled pork and bacon but not the beans. Guess I'll donate the remaining 7 cans to the church's food pantry.

Status
Not open for further replies.