What's For Dinner? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Change of plans for us. I went to the freezer to take the ground beef out. Found a nice porterhouse. Sophie was standing beside me because any door that is opened is the door leading to Narnia and she must investigate it. I asked her if we should have steak for dinner. I got scolded. Ask a stupid question... :rolleyes2:

They adore steak. It is currently defrosting. :lol:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Change of plans for us. I went to the freezer to take the ground beef out. Found a nice porterhouse. Sophie was standing beside me because any door that is opened is the door leading to Narnia and she must investigate it. I asked her if we should have steak for dinner. I got scolded. Ask a stupid question... :rolleyes2:

They adore steak. It is currently defrosting. :lol:
At least your stands beside you. Most of the time, I am digging Gracie out of the fridge because she's jumped inside. :doh:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We did have a Freschetta pizza last night. Rick baked it.

Tonight I'm doing meatball subs. I may do some French fries as I have some russet potatoes I need to use. Love the fries done in the Foodi Grill. (It sounds like I'm a walking advertisement for the FG. I'm not. Honest. But I do use it all the time. We're not even grilling outside that often anymore. The FG is just easier and I've never not had excellent results.)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It’s my big 50 birthday. Crab legs and filet mignon are for dinner with baby green beans. But I must tread carefully the filling in my front tooth fell out this morning. I have to wait until Monday as my dentist is closed.
Happy belated 50th bbdoll22 bbdoll22 . :celebrate:
Hope you had a nice day, and that your tooth is doing ok.

Not sure what I'm having tonight. Possibly scrambled eggs and toast, aka breakfast for dinner. ;)

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shredded a bit of the barbecued pot loin, heated up with a smidge of the sauce, then piled on toasted onion pocket rolls. Made a salad of canned black beans, canned corn (let's hear it for my prepps back in early March!) with diced red onion and diced sweet red pepper, a splash of Ken's red wine vinegar and olive oil salad dressing.

I thought it would be just dinner. But it was actually a quite nice dinner.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Sloppy Joes tonight. Rick said he's hungry for them. That's easy to do. And, by golly, if it's the last thing I do, I'm making those blasted French fries! I've been saying that for two days now! Hhumpf!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am defrosting a turkey wing. I will roast that and the girls and I will share it. Some veggies on the side for me.

Saturday night was pizza for me. I tried something new. Digiorno croissant crust. I was very hesitant to try it because I do NOT like their standard rising crust pizza at all. It was on sale so that's the only reason I grabbed one. It was much better than I thought and IMO the best pizza they make. The only kind they had at Publix was the pepperoni which I wasn't thrilled about. I prefer to get a cheese pizza and add my own toppings. Usually onions and/or olives but it was good anyway. Croissant Crust Pizza | DiGiorno | DiGiorno

Status
Not open for further replies.