What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's been a while since I've been back on this thread and I'm so hungry I could eat a horse.
How does italian sausage with green beans that were hanging from the plant 2 hours ago with fresh zucchini and carrots sound? Cause it sounds pretty good to me :thumbsup:
Maybe I'll add some cheese to those vegetables :think:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything all of you have been eating sounds so good.

Sunday night I had bbq chicken thigh with 2 ears of sweet corn that tasted like heaven, sweet and oh, so tender.

Last night I had an Asiago cheese bagel, sooo good and for brunch I had angel hair pasta with marinara sauce.

Not sure about tonight yet, maybe another bagel.

1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 Your beans sound delicious!!

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Salad and a big ol' homemade burrito... I usually make chicken burrito mix with fresh onion, jalapeno peppers, vine-ripened tomatoes, etc., but this time I used some slabs of leftover steak (rare) in the mix instead of chicken. Gotta add plenty of cheese inside the tortilla, guac, sour cream & extra salsa on top... dee-licious!!! With all the toppings, each burrito plate has about 12,000 calories, but I swear upon a stack of old SkateBoarder Magazines that I'll work 'em off somehow, LOL. :confused:

Edit: Man, talking about that burrito made me hungry, time to head home and mack, LOL. I'm using library Wi-Fi for the time being, haven't even set up cable & Internet at the house yet because I've been caught up in the home rehab, 10-4? :smash:

Last edited:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Salad and a big ol' homemade burrito... I usually make chicken burrito mix with fresh onion, jalapeno peppers, vine-ripened tomatoes, etc., but this time I used some slabs of leftover steak (rare) in the mix instead of chicken. Gotta add plenty of cheese inside the tortilla, guac, sour cream & extra salsa on top... dee-licious!!! With all the toppings, each burrito plate has about 12,000 calories, but I swear upon a stack of old SkateBoarder Magazines that I'll work 'em off somehow, LOL. :confused:

Edit: Man, talking about that burrito made me hungry, time to head home and mack, LOL. I'm using library Wi-Fi for the time being, haven't even set up cable & Internet at the house yet because I've been caught up in the home rehab, 10-4? :smash:
Your burrito sounds like heaven, yum!

muffy muffy How are your knees?

Last night, I had a bacon and mayo sandwich.
This morning I'll have Hannah make a batch of pancakes and I can eat them whenever. I've been grazing on Crispy Cheetos, grapes and cherries and drinking a lot of lemonade and Shastas, and a Coke.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This morning I'll have Hannah make a batch of pancakes and I can eat them whenever. I've been grazing on Crispy Cheetos, grapes and cherries and drinking a lot of lemonade and Shastas, and a Coke.
Last night I had a roasted turkey wing that I shared with the girls. Steamed white rice with green beans, almonds, butter and Old Bay mixed in. It was good.

Mia6:

Thanks for asking about my knees. My doctors office just called and changed my appointment to Sept. 4, 2019. It makes me mad because my appointment was for next week.

My knees are feeling better. I have good days and bad days.

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise

For one fleeting moment, I thought you were asking about MY knees, LOL. My response would've been:

"Er... somewhat bashed up from skateboarding & dirt biking!!!" :flail:

Status
Not open for further replies.