What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had two teeth pulled today and the dentist told me to eat soft food. We stopped by Olive Garden and I brought some Minestrone soup and cheese Ravioli to take home for dinner. It is really good. I have not been to Olive Garden for a long time.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I believe the peanut butter kisses were about $4.00 a bag. You could probably buy them online cheaper.
I found an off-brand that's still very good, texture and flavor both, for a dollar a bag! I scored TEN of those puppies!

Tonight...oh, probably fish sticks and green beans. Or maybe, just maybe okar and tomatoes. Either of those is very doable.

I want a Ninja Foodi! I really, REALLY want a Ninja Foodi! It does EVERYTHING, and quickly. I might even break down and cook real food more than once in a blue moon (more like once a week) if I had a Ninja Foodi to play with. I mean, what's not to like? It pressure cooks, steams, air fries, bakes, sautees...that Ninja Foodi does it all!

have I mentioned that I want a Ninja Foodi?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I had two teeth pulled today and the dentist told me to eat soft food. We stopped by Olive Garden and I brought some Minestrone soup and cheese Ravioli to take home for dinner. It is really good. I have not been to Olive Garden for a long time.
Sending you vibes for quick healing. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

Had Dominos pizza last night, so leftover pizza tonight. :yummy:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I had two teeth pulled today and the dentist told me to eat soft food.
Ouch! I hope you were able to eat the soup and ravioli for dinner. Feel better soon, sending special thoughts. 🤗

Tonight I made a bowl with brown rice, broccoli, carrots, black beans and stewed tomatoes. DH shared his caramel apple pie with me.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch! I hope you were able to eat the soup and ravioli for dinner. Feel better soon, sending special thoughts. 🤗

Tonight I made a bowl with brown rice, broccoli, carrots, black beans and stewed tomatoes. DH shared his caramel apple pie with me.
Thanks Neely. I was able to eat the soup and ravioli with no problem and no pain.

Your dinner sounds delicious.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yummy, the dill flavored triscuits are pretty darn tasty :)

Something with hamburger, and canned green beans, OR one of those cauliflower crust pizzas from Costco. Probably the pizza, having the oven on to help the inside heat even a tiny bit when it's 13 degrees outside is definitely ok 👍

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
OR one of those cauliflower crust pizzas from Costco.
I've never had a cauliflower crust pizza but always wanted to try one. Have you had it before and, if so, how did you like it?

I got home later than expected with our daughter so probably something quick and easy. I'm guessing salad and soup. :dunno:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Have you had it before and, if so, how did you like it?
We have had it on several occasions. The crust is not thick, and a little bit crunchy depending on how long you leave it in the oven, and overall I think it's decent.

It might not stand up to a decadent deep dish cheese-drenched cholesterol busting slice of heaven LOL but it's not bad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.