What's for dinner? - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Thin crust veggie pizza with spinach, onion, red and yellow peppers, zucchini, Parmesan, mozzarella, white fettucini sauce. Delish [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We're thinking of making a run to the mall tonight. Just to one store as I need some pants for work. If we do, Rick and I will each get one slice of hoagie pizza for our supper. If we don't, then we'll probably have some kind of pasta with tomatoes and broccoli at home. 

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are going to a spring fling carnival at the school my daughter will be going to in September. They are having a bbq so we will eat there.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We had a small grilled ham slice with a bit of salad for supper tonight.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
as the roasting chicken wasn't thawed this morning, it has not been roasted today. so no roast chicken for my dinner this evening. i did find a slow cooker recipe for roast chicken, as well as a slow cooker recipe for chicken stock. i'll use those two recipes -- first the roast chicken one, then using everything except the chicken meat i'll make the stock recipe. the chicken stock will be made into chicken noodle (or rice) soup.

however, i do have the pack of jumbo franks thawed, and went ahead and made the macaroni salad this afternoon. so macaroni salad and a jumbo frank (no bun) with mustard will be my dinner this evening.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
BBQ-marinated pork chops on the grill with some salad is on our menu for tonight. I have some tea made with fresh mint from the garden.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Marinated pork roast, roasted rutabagas, stir fried cabbage, home made applesauce, not sure what else. :lol3:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh what's for dinner? Mmmmm!
I discovered an Indian restaurant had opened in my mall. I'll kill for Indian food. A late Indian friend of mine said she thought I was an Indian princess in my previous life who committed suti.
Soooo in I went. Lovely restaurant. Lucky I don't mind eating out alone.
I started with cauliflower and potatoes in a very tasty sauce. Yum. Then I had butter chicken, I'd never has it before, to be honest all the last Indian meals I've had over the years have been vegetarian. This came with lovely fluffy rice and was delicious. I couldn't finish it so took it home for the ex. I also had mango lassi. The whole expensive meal was wonderful.
Still chicken notice lol.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a jumbo frank, macaroni salad, and banana cream pudding for dessert. i'm sure i'll be eating little bits of the roast chicken while i'm removing it from the bones and portioning/freezing it.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mother in law made chili and caesar salad. Cheesecake for dessert. I'm stuffed and majorly cheated on my diet this weekend.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rice mixed with some roast chicken, with some homemade chicken stock and veggies poured over it -- kind of a soupy chicken and rice. banana cream pudding for dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.