What's for dinner? - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking of some pasta with cannellini beans and tomatoes. Meatless.......Wednesday, I guess.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Either the pasta with cannellini beans that we didn't have last night. Or just a tuna salad sandwich with salad. Haven't decided yet. I'm not really hungry and it's very hot today.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We made chicken caesar wraps and grilled them on the panini press. Served with a little cucumber on the side. Kids had quesadillas

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Well, we were going to try making a priazzo, but it's way too hot and humid today to deal with turning on the oven. I took some shrimp out of the freezer and we're going to make shrimp kebobs on the grill with some of Trader Joe's Brown Rice.

Last edited:

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Met a dear friend from childhood had rum and cokes, and appetizers, teriakki wings, artichoke dip with toasted pita, bruschetta bread with tomato, mozzarella, drizzled balsamic glaze.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches and grilled, spicy chicken thighs. Pasta salad and corn on cob.
Watermelon, s'mores and ice pops for dessert. Craft and domestic beer or gin and tonic for adults. Juices milk and fruit waters for kids.

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We are thinking of going to a local Rita's Italian Ice for a gelati tonight. I'm really hungry for some soft serve and we have a Buy One, Get One coupon. And that will be our dinner. As hot as it is around here, that will be perfect.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a grilled cheese sandwich, possibly some tomato soup (it's forecast to be cool this evening, and raining now so looks likely), a handful of mini pretzels, and 2 or 3 vanilla sandwich cookies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stuffed portobello mushrooms, Italian style. Very interesting and tasty but I have no idea what the stuffing was. Then fettuccine with vegetables. Disappointing. I go to this Italian restaurant once a month. It's vegetarian and a few blocks from my shrink so I treat myself. Nobody else will. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.