What's for dinner? - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mother in law made chicken, baked potatoes and green beans. We had huge chocolate eclairs from the bakery for dessert. I was with her yesterday when she bought them and I couldn’t stop thinking about it all day. It was SO good.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
BBQ chicken on the grill with a small bowl of macaroni salad. I made a pitcher of unsweetened mint tea with fresh mint from our garden.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Porkchops, cabbage, barbecued baked beans, Augratin potatoes, baked apples. Rice pudding with blueberries.
similar 'theme' for my dinner, but yours sounds better! my dinner will be a polynesian marinated pork chop, and au gratin potatoes. they're omaha steaks, and i fried/baked them this morning (to avoid the heat later this afternoon). i'll have some unsweetened applesauce for dessert.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After all the BBQ chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, pulled pork and clams and salads etc for the past 3 days, my hubby is making homemade pizza.
One traditional cheese and half bacon
The other white ricotta and fresh mozz with spinach.
Leftover watermelon for dessert.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Not sure about tonight. There is one piece of BBQ chicken leftover and we may simply slice it over a veggie salad. There is just a wee bit of macaroni salad left over and I told Rick to please take it in his lunch, but I don't know, maybe he's kept it for part of his dinner tonight.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Taco salad and it was really good. We had romaine lettuce, taco beef, corn, black beans, homemade dressing, salsa, sour cream, cheese, green onion, squeezed lime juice and crispy tortilla strips. I piled my plate with lettuce and added just a little of everything.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Taco salad and it was really good. We had romaine lettuce, taco beef, corn, black beans, homemade dressing, salsa, sour cream, cheese, green onion, squeezed lime juice and crispy tortilla strips. I piled my plate with lettuce and added just a little of everything.
Yum. That sounds wonderful. And now I'm hungry for a good taco salad.

I'm thinking of simple tuna salad sandwiches tonight for dinner. With a veggie salad. I'm really hungry for tuna (actually, I think I could eat tuna every day; I just love the stuff).

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I have a hair appt tonight, so Rick is on his own for supper. I took a container of split pea soup out of the freezer last night for him. There are a few blueberry muffins in the freezer that he could nuke to go with his soup.

I'm going to have a Lean Cuisine meal tonight. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We have someone coming over tonight. I'm going to grill hamburgers, sausages and chicken, make a green salad and pick up some potato salad.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter has requested "pisghetti" tonight so I will be making spaghetti and salad tonight with ground chicken.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Turkey leg eaten cold with cherry tomatoes, lettuce, red cabbage salad, houmous and eggplant and mayonnaise salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.