What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Took me Italian after a visit to a Doctor.
I had a lovely spicy lentil soup and fettuccine with different mushrooms in a cream sauce. Very yum.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I think we're going to just have a platter of cheeses tonight with some crackers and some veggies. We got several different cheeses at Trader Joe's on Wednesday that we want to try. We're going to have a movie night tonight, so something like that will work. We love the cheeses from TJ's. Rick also bought a jar of corn and black bean salsa for us to try, too. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Breakfast for dinner for our Saturday night. We're going for apples this morning, followed by an afternoon of outside work. Rick will be trimming down shrubs and pulling out plants while I mow our yard (maybe for the last time this season). I took some sausage from the freezer Friday night and we'll have sourdough pancakes.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having a late thanksgiving dinner with my husband's family today. They are coming down for Hudson's birthday party and then we are having dinner after.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I think we're going to just have a platter of cheeses tonight with some crackers and some veggies. We got several different cheeses at Trader Joe's on Wednesday that we want to try. We're going to have a movie night tonight, so something like that will work. We love the cheeses from TJ's. Rick also bought a jar of corn and black bean salsa for us to try, too. 
I want to get to Trader Joes to purchase some of their cheese.  They have a great cheese case.  Not to mention their pumpkin coffee, spiced cider, dark chocolate, dried white peaches, apricots and pears, ready-made grilled rosemary chicken and I could go on and on and on!  Did you enjoy the cheese?  I want to get their Toscano soaked in Syrah!  Delicious!  

Status
Not open for further replies.