What food are you craving? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
A cheeseburger.
That sounds so good! A nice thick cheeseburger with mayo on one side, ketchup on the other, lettuce, tomatoes, and nice fries--not too thick, not too thin....and did I say ketchup???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
That sounds so good! A nice thick cheeseburger with mayo on one side, ketchup on the other, lettuce, tomatoes, and nice fries--not too thick, not too thin....and did I say ketchup???
You had me until you said mayo :lol3:

I think pizza sounds good. :nod:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Something I don't have to make. :lol3: With all the rain coming down right now, I think I'm going to be out of luck.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Mexican food!

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
Taco Bell tacos.  Really thinking about making a before-work run.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Right now, syrian nachos, :lol3: When I was younger there was a restaurant that always had them. It's syrian/pita bread with cheese, spices with a tomato sauce on the side. We're going out to eat later and I was looking over the menu and they have them. I have to get them. :lol3:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm back to the shrimp tacos. We went out for "Taco Tuesday" last night, but they didn't have shrimp ones. :(

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot wait for Easter!! I can finally have real chocolate! I gave up real chocolate, baked goods, and alcoholic beverages for Lent!!

I am really wanting a glass of wine, and some Ice Cream!!!!
Been substituting sugarless candies, some sugarless chocolate (fake chocolate), along with a ton of nuts!!!

no weight loss, but at least I am keeping up with my Lent obligations.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bone in ribeye steak. Rare. A very light sprinkling of coarse sea salt on it. Caesar salad with croutons and a large glass of red wine or 2 to go with. :yummy:
The kitties beside me to share it of course. Sophie loves steak as much as I do. She gets so excited for her share that she drools. It's the only time she does. :lol:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salad. I'll most likely get one from Wendy's or Quiznos tonight after work if I don't get one at the store.
I like to get the salad at the salad bar in my grocery store. Now I'm eating a salad I made myself. I have cucumbers, iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes and avocado oil.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to get the salad at the salad bar in my grocery store. Now I'm eating a salad I made myself. I have cucumbers, iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes and avocado oil.
Wendy's has a Mediterranean chicken "power" salad that I love. It has chicken, hummus, tomatoes, feta cheese, onions, and sun dried tomato quinoa. I think it's really good. I use their balsamic vinaigrette, Caesar and honey mustard for dressing. It sounds weird but works for me :)

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miagi's mommy,

Thanks for replying. I was starting to think I was being ignored in this forum. I was starting to get paranoid.

The chicken salad you like at Wendy's sounds good. I love balsamic vinaigrette and honey mustard in a dressing.

Gotta go. I hear my one of my ferals calling for his dinner. Take care.

Muffy

Status
Not open for further replies.