Staff Member
Purraise
What are you craving right now?

I still want the shrimp tacos.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

Mushrooms. My mom forgot to pick some up at the store and they are all closed today. 

I love mushrooms so much. I put them on almost everything I eat. It's just not the same without them.
We are big 'shroom fans here, too. Mushrooms are great! We had mushrooms on our pizza on Friday night (much to the chagrin of friends we were eating the pizza with....we bought them their separate pizza without the 'shrooms). And we had cheddar-stuffed 'shrooms done in the air fryer on New Year's Eve. Man, they were good. Love the 'shrooms.

I still haven't had my steak that I've been craving now for a good week or two.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Nachos.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salad. I'll most likely get one from Wendy's or Quiznos tonight after work if I don't get one at the store.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Normally I am craving fish. But we ate lunch at a local restaurant one day this week. I had broiled trout that day. So that craving has been satisfied.

I am still craving my steak. :nod: We actually had one the day after Christmas when we saw our daughter. She cooked it for us.

Last edited:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Steak and cheese sub......yum!! will have to wait for it....

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm in one of those moods...I'm craving something, but can't figure out what.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm back to those shrimp tacos again. We almost got them Saturday for lunch, but the snow started earlier than we expected.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i was craving canned pineapple chunks, until i opened a can and had some today. now i'm thinking about the pepperoni pizza i'll be making in about a week and a half.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks to PMS, ......Everything right now!!
I was good & made a nice salad for dinner, but tonight I had a bag of popcorn, AND some chocolate! Not a whole bar though, just a few squares. The Lindt bars are my favorite.
I like the orange. I love the lemon, the pineapple, & thought I had it narrowed down to the lemon being my fav. But then I just tried the blackberry w/ acai, & YUM!! I think they are a tie! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Dear lord, I would sell my soul for two doughnuts.....ok, a box of doughnuts. The craving is that bad. It started last night and hasn't gone away. At all.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise

Pancakes with lots of butter and real maple syrup and some Starbucks coffee. 
I'm not an IHOP fan at all, but we keep seeing those IHOP commercials for all you can eat pancakes. Let's just say that it's probably a good thing there are no IHOPs in our area.....I think we would have been there by now. Rick came to bed last night and said he'd probably be dreaming of pancakes with butter and maple syrup because he's seen that commercial so many times. (That's probably my cue to be making pancakes soon.)

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm not an IHOP fan at all, but we keep seeing those IHOP commercials for all you can eat pancakes. Let's just say that it's probably a good thing there are no IHOPs in our area.....I think we would have been there by now. Rick came to bed last night and said he'd probably be dreaming of pancakes with butter and maple syrup because he's seen that commercial so many times. (That's probably my cue to be making pancakes soon.)
I like IHOP but I never have anybody to go with me. I should just go there and get carry out. I've had McDonalds pancakes but they are not very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.