What food are you craving? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miagi's mommy,

Thanks for replying. I was starting to think I was being ignored in this forum. I was starting to get paranoid.

The chicken salad you like at Wendy's sounds good. I love balsamic vinaigrette and honey mustard in a dressing.

Gotta go. I hear my one of my ferals calling for his dinner. Take care.

Muffy

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having trouble trying to reply to messages. Thanks for replying, Miagi's mommy. Wendy's salad sounds good. I love balsamic vinaigrette and honey mustard dressing.

Muffy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Pizza sounds good. :)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Anything with coconut. You know what I really want? One of those frozen Pepperidge Farm coconut cakes. :drool: :paperbag::paperbag::paperbag: The thing is, I'd have to eat the entire thing by myself because Rick won't touch coconut with a ten-foot pole. Not that there's a problem with that. :paperbag::paperbag::paperbag:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My DD won't eat coconut either. She thinks it tastes like the smell of suntan lotion. I used to hate it now I like it in small doses like the Samoa Girl Scout cookies.

I want some crispy tater tots with melted cheddar cheese on them. Yum.

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mexican - always Mexican - with a Margarita! (Why aren't there any Margarita smilies?!)

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mexican - always Mexican - with a Margarita! (Why aren't there any Margarita smilies?!)
We went to a Mexican restaurant last night and I'm now eating the left overs. Don't ask me what I had, it was something vegetarian. This Mexican restaurant has a lot of vegetarian dishes.

Muffy

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My DD won't eat coconut either. She thinks it tastes like the smell of suntan lotion. I used to hate it now I like it in small doses like the Samoa Girl Scout cookies.

I want some crispy tater tots with melted cheddar cheese on them. Yum.
I saw your thread last night and could not get the tater tots out of my mind. I brought some today at the grocery store and covered them with swiss cheese. Very good!

Muffty

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love tater tots covered in cheddar cheese. :) I'm still craving tacos... going to taco bell with my parents for lunch after work tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.