What did you dream about last night?

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my favorite shows growing up was Who's The Boss? and last night I had a dream about a Who's The Boss? reboot (which is an actual possibility) but they were work shopping how they wanted to run the show depending on if Judith Light participated (which is also up in the air about the actual reboot).

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
One of my favorite shows growing up was Who's The Boss? and last night I had a dream about a Who's The Boss? reboot (which is an actual possibility) but they were work shopping how they wanted to run the show depending on if Judith Light participated (which is also up in the air about the actual reboot).
I forgot all about that show!! IIRC the redhead was named Mona? She always had me laughing.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had the craziest nightmare. Johnny Depp was in it dressed like a pirate! I know that shouldn't have been a nightmare with that dreamboat in it, but it felt like a nightmare. Weird.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I had a really funny one where Mom and I were at my house. She would ask me a question, and when I'd go to answer, some random loud annoying noise would start in, making it impossible to hear my reply. At one point I yelled a cuss word that begins with D :lol: I cupped my hands around my mouth and remembered yelling as loud as I could, and Mom was laughing so hard she couldn't stop because I'd finally had enough. I told her, "BUY ME A BULLHORN" and I woke up!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I remember is that I was driving a pillow across a mountain road and the headlights went out. There was also something about a really pretty light steel grey Brahma bull and someone playing 'Take a Bow' on their portable radio. Good song, but not a favorite of mine, so where that came from...who knows.
Also remember stopping at a gas station to fill up the pillow.....very strange. - don't remember what I ate for dinner, but if I do, I won't eat that again.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
M maggiedemi I must repost this because there are actually members on here who do not find Johnny Depp attractive. Yes, everyone, you read that correctly. And this was years ago, when he was probably in the first Pirates movie. I won't call names, but they know who they are. :lol:

I haven't dreamed or remembered them in the last few evenings because I have been so exhausted and completely knocked out. But when DH woke me up to go to work (I work third), I thought I had to get up to go to school. Probably on my mind because we just had a class reunion. I didn't attend, but high school was so much fun, except for the waking up early part.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
M maggiedemi I must repost this because there are actually members on here who do not find Johnny Depp attractive. Yes, everyone, you read that correctly. And this was years ago, when he was probably in the first Pirates movie. I won't call names, but they know who they are. :lol:

I haven't dreamed or remembered them in the last few evenings because I have been so exhausted and completely knocked out. But when DH woke me up to go to work (I work third), I thought I had to get up to go to school. Probably on my mind because we just had a class reunion. I didn't attend, but high school was so much fun, except for the waking up early part.
I've had so many dreams that it's the last day of school, and I completely forgot that we were given a huge years long assignment on the first day of school that makes up like 90% of our grade. I hate that!

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I dreamt I won the lottery. I collected the money, put it in the bank, made the appropriate donations to family and friends and was just about to start enjoying it myself when my alarm went off and I had to get up. Well it was a dream after all........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so weird, I haven't been dreaming very vividly lately. I know I'm dreaming, but nothing that I can remember much. All I have are random "screen shots". I wonder what's going on with me?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm still dreaming about that pesky baby of my friend's who is now in his 30s.ha!!! this time i was with
my exhusband and pesky baby. i should mention my ex and my friend used to date before we got together hmmm....

i also dreamt about a cake with whipped cream frosting and sprinkles

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
found this on google

Another study published in the Journal of The Mind and Body, found that ice cream and candy bars can trigger increased brain waves. This caused 7 of their 10 participants to experience nightmares. The study also revealed just going to bed on a full stomach, whatever you ate, can cause nightmare-inducing brain waves.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sometimes I wake up with just a word in my head. So the other morning I was googling "Sorrel" before I had my eyes fully open because what does that have to do with anything!? :dunno:

Earlier this summer it was Bilhah. :headscratch: Bilhah was the handmade of Rachel given to her when she married Jacob and became one of his wives when Rachel couldn't have children. I mean I knew the name came from the Bible; but why it was in my mind as I slept I had no clue because I had to search for where in the Bible that came from too!

I do get phrases or bits of songs sometimes. Once it was kind of creepy. But I've also woken up yelling in a language I do not even know. I tried to google the phrase and it was lost too. So all things considered; sorrel isn't a bad word to be stuck mulling over. :lol:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles

What does sorrel mean in the Bible?

sor'-el: the Revised Version (British and American) in Zechariah 1:8 for "speckled."
You know I didn't look for a connection there. I just knew of it as a plant. I think I picked it up from reading (some time ago) how what we often think of as clover is sorrel. Wood sorrel. But once I googled I did see that it grows in my yard in multiple forms.

It would be interesting if most of these words have some kind of Biblical connection. I'm going to have to think on it.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know I didn't look for a connection there. I just knew of it as a plant. I think I picked it up from reading (some time ago) how what we often think of as clover is sorrel. Wood sorrel. But once I googled I did see that it grows in my yard in multiple forms.

It would be interesting if most of these words have some kind of Biblical connection. I'm going to have to think on it.
It is also a red-brown color used in horses.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I dreamed I was married to a rich, handsome, yet troubled young man. (This was a totally fictional person; I didn't know him in real life.) He and his friends did crazy things, like sold over the counter medication to "help" people but really to make money. Ten cents each item, so they weren't too bright at the money making. I remember not liking my new last name, whatever it was. Then we all went to a fancy Thai restaurant that only had two dishes available on the menu, both of which I found disgusting. One was salmon. I woke up without ever haven eaten dinner. :sniffle:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's so weird, I haven't been dreaming very vividly lately. I know I'm dreaming, but nothing that I can remember much. All I have are random "screen shots". I wonder what's going on with me?
I do that SO often. I'm in screen shot mode myself lately.