What did you dream about last night?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don’t remember everything but it was good and a bit action packed. So there was a king and a crown princess and this guy who looked like something out of a preppy catalog model. And there was some kind of attack with a helicopter and a piercing loud noise that hurt it was so loud. They split up and the princess and her preppy boyfriend ran off away from it and then the security and people started calling her “Your Majesty” like no big deal; guess the king didn’t make it? I never figured out if the preppy dude was good or not though. :dunno: Maybe time passed in the dream? They had names but that part didn’t stick I guess. It felt like watching movie. I just didn’t get to finish it.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Wow, MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles , that was a busy night!

Would you have a dream about me and Matt Belllamy so it will come true? :D
If only I could! I do that fairly often, a few times a year. Trust me, it isn't the dream that makes it happen, but it's happening and I get a sneak peak. Sometimes good, sometimes a warning.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles those "movie type" dreams are so frustrating that we never get to see what happens next.
I had a dream a few years ago that one of my friends I've known my entire life said to me, "I really, really need to tell you and your Mom that I BEEP BEEP BEEP" and I woke up to my alarm. So annoying.

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles those "movie type" dreams are so frustrating that we never get to see what happens next.
I had a dream a few years ago that one of my friends I've known my entire life said to me, "I really, really need to tell you and your Mom that I BEEP BEEP BEEP" and I woke up to my alarm. So annoying.
That's like watching a movie and you know the big scene is coming but after the popcorn and monster drink you really have to go. So you hold it until you can't anymore and you come back and ask if anything happened and the answer is always "Your not going to believe what you missed!"

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think the more frustrating dreams are when theres food involved but I never get to taste it!! It’ll look and smell absolutely amazing; but I wake up before getting to eat it! I mean these amazing dream pastries and dishes would be completely calorie/fat/guilt free!! Gimme a taste!! :hmmm::lol2:
Ha, I had one last night where I had bought ice cream, but the tub was about 1 foot tall by 1 foot wide by about 3 feet long and I realized I had absolutely NO room in any of my freezers, so I grabbed a spoon and went to dig in and woke up.
I wonder if anyone ever has a dream where they actually remember eating food? I dream very often and I can't remember ever doing so. 🤷‍♀️

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ha, I had one last night where I had bought ice cream, but the tub was about 1 foot tall by 1 foot wide by about 3 feet long and I realized I had absolutely NO room in any of my freezers, so I grabbed a spoon and went to dig in and woke up.
I wonder if anyone ever has a dream where they actually remember eating food? I dream very often and I can't remember ever doing so. 🤷‍♀️
I might have to make that tomorrow's question of the day. :lol:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooh, do it! Maybe someone can teach us how to lucid dream and we can meet up at a buffet! 🤣
I do lucid dream. It's nice when you need to change a dream or you want to slip back into a good one. Sometimes it works. I remember changing a dream this morning but not 100% what it was about. I remember it was odd and unpleasant but not super scary or anything like a nightmare. It still doesn't seem to work with food dreams.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sorta, maybe? Many years ago, I had a...well, an experience that was dream-like, but not a dream, where I was in the afterlife, visiting with my dad (who was actually in a coma and dying at the time). THAT experience was full of color, sights, sounds, smells, and tastes. It's one of the reasons that I don't think it was an actual dream. That and the fact that I remember it with vivid clarity after 26 years.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorta, maybe? Many years ago, I had a...well, an experience that was dream-like, but not a dream, where I was in the afterlife, visiting with my dad (who was actually in a coma and dying at the time). THAT experience was full of color, sights, sounds, smells, and tastes. It's one of the reasons that I don't think it was an actual dream. That and the fact that I remember it with vivid clarity after 26 years.
My grandma had dementia after a couple strokes and really wasn’t herself at all for the last several years of her life. We had been very close before that; spending a lot of time together when I could be back home and talking every week at least when I was here. (Back when cell phone calls were free on Sunday.)

When her mind failed and she had to go into the nursing home I couldn’t talk to her without confusing her so it was limited to visits where she’d smile and just love seeing my kids but I wasn’t really sure she knew who they were. It didn’t matter; it made her so happy.

Then I started to have these dreams I was talking with her and I’d wake up feeling like I would after our good chats. :cloud9: Just so peaceful and filled if that makes sense. I mean Grandma ALWAYS understood and had the best advice. I enjoyed them when they’d happen but I didn’t put much thought into them until I realized after she passed away that they stopped! :oops:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if anyone ever has a dream where they actually remember eating food? I dream very often and I can't remember ever doing so.
I have but it's been a while and I don't remember what I was eating. I think it was some sort of Polynesian fruit. Something I've never heard of or even seen. (not in any store I ever went to)

Ooh, do it! Maybe someone can teach us how to lucid dream and we can meet up at a buffet!
I know you were joking, but it doesn't work that way.
- That would be astral projection -

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've started dreaming more vividly again...but my god, they are dumb!

A few of the more stupid ones...

I was at some sort of campus and ran into an old friend of mine from high school...why this girl?...I don't know...I haven't seen or talk to her in years. Anyway, she was upset that she didn't think her boyfriend would like the soup she had for him, so I offered to give her my soup instead. But I had to keep my bowl, so we were trying to find a way to transfer our soups to each others bowls and were looking for a third container to make the transfers...What made this dream so stupid was the absolute importance of being able to transfer these soups...like it was life or death.

In some sort of community hang out area, and I had a container of homemade brownies to share with friends. A "mean girl" decided she wanted them and tried to steal them from me. I stood up for myself and fought her for them back. I did get them, but as I was putting them away, on the other side of the room, she found my purse and started taking photos of all my IDs and cards, with the intent of posting them all on social media so people could steal my identity...I woke up just as I was about to confront her...aka, punch her in the face...

Just last night, I, all of a sudden, had a baby while in bed...Like not, "oh look a baby in my arms!"...No, I was in labor and pushed a baby out of me...thing is, it slipped out of my hands as I was pushing it out and fell of the bed...like it slid off with such force like a kid on a slip and slide. So anyway, I was terrified about brain damage from the fall but also because as I tried to grab it, while it shot out of me, I grabbed the head kinda hard and squished it...it bounced back to it regular shape...but still.
And then the little thing would not cry so I was frantically trying to make it cry. Smacking it's back and butt, vigorously rubbing it's chest, then I got up and ran to find some ice in hopes that I could "shock it" to cry...then I woke up.

Like....what?!?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I'm in a communal housing situation of sorts. All of a sudden, a volcano erupts nearby and lava is coming towards our complex. I frantically try to find my husband and baby daughter (fyi, I don't have kids). I can't find them. I then go to get my personal belongings out of my cubby and they've been stolen! So I go to a group of older teens/young adults that I think took my stuff. At first they deny, but one of them eventually confirms that they have my stuff and point me to the direction of their "leader". After some begging she starts to point out my things that they had put out on display. My taxidermy bat, then a small trinket box with a photo of my mom on it. I ask them about my purse and she will not give it to me. Instead I have to complete a challenge to get it back. At this point I see my husband just sitting there off in a corner...no baby though. They will not provide me with any more information until I complete the challenge which is to climb a rope/chain ladder (sides of the ladder are part rope and part chain, and the rungs are metal with clips on the ends) but I only have 3 rungs that I have to keep grabbing and moving up to be able to climb the ladder all the way.
I manage to move up the ladder about halfway and it seems like she was about to tell me where my stuff is but I woke up.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, my Mom, myself, and Helen Hunt (🤣 ) had to abandon this ancient rust bucket of a car that looked more like a giant toy. When we parked it in some brush, Mom produced this life sized fake skeleton thing and tossed it down and she was like "this way if someone tries to figure out who abandoned this car, they'll think this is the owner and they died" and I was like "this does not sound like a good plan." Then there was this monster type mask that you slide over your head, and she tossed it down and was like "and here's the culprit" and in my dream it made total sense. Then Helen Hunt disappeared (can you blame her?) and we met up with the Losers' Club from the movie "It." We went into this cafe that is very familiar to me, and everyone there was calling me Ghost, I ran into a friend I haven't seen in 20+ years and they were like "GHOST HOW ARE YOUUUU."
Freaking weird.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I'm in a communal housing situation of sorts. All of a sudden, a volcano erupts nearby and lava is coming towards our complex. I frantically try to find my husband and baby daughter (fyi, I don't have kids). I can't find them. I then go to get my personal belongings out of my cubby and they've been stolen! So I go to a group of older teens/young adults that I think took my stuff. At first they deny, but one of them eventually confirms that they have my stuff and point me to the direction of their "leader". After some begging she starts to point out my things that they had put out on display. My taxidermy bat, then a small trinket box with a photo of my mom on it. I ask them about my purse and she will not give it to me. Instead I have to complete a challenge to get it back. At this point I see my husband just sitting there off in a corner...no baby though. They will not provide me with any more information until I complete the challenge which is to climb a rope/chain ladder (sides of the ladder are part rope and part chain, and the rungs are metal with clips on the ends) but I only have 3 rungs that I have to keep grabbing and moving up to be able to climb the ladder all the way.
I manage to move up the ladder about halfway and it seems like she was about to tell me where my stuff is but I woke up.
Sounds like a video game. 'Complete the challenge to get your stuff and progress' type of thing.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
i was with my ex sister in law and her daughter at a wedding reception. she took
about 20 pieces of the wedding cake and we all fled!! i am not close with either
one of them..........should have been me only as i love wedding cake.