What did you dream about last night?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a vivid dreamer and I dream every night. Sometimes I'll only remember little tidbits and other times I'll remember everything. Of course when I recount the dream it often doesn't flow right and doesn't make sense in real life...even though it made perfect sense in the dream. I also get nightmares too, some get really bad.

Last night was one of those, remember most of it but the transitions didn't quite make sense.

It started when I noticed that someone was stealing my van out of the driveway. They got away, but others came back to steal my car. I ran outside to confront them and pleaded with them to leave the car. One had a gun pointed at me as I moved in closer...but for some reason he wasn't a threat. They basically laughed at me and continued to load up my car on their tow truck and drove away. I decided to follow them....how? I don't know as I'm on foot in my PJs and rubber boots. Found their warehouse and decided to "move in"....because I'm now a vigilante apparently.
Then the whole dream just morphed into me leaving some building. As I was fiddling with my purse trying to get it closed. I noticed a young man (no resemblance to anyone I know) holing the door open for me to leave. I didn't get a good vibe from him and hooked my purse around me in a way that would make it hard to snatch. Well, one of the straps broke and at that time, the man tried to snatch my purse, which contained a lot of cash, so I had to protect it. After another failed attempt to hook it around my arms, I just grabbed the end of it and smacked him with it every time he tried to take it. He then morphed into a different man...again...nobody the resembles anyone I know. And he was laughing and acting impressed, kinda in a condescending way that I would use my purse as a weapon as I continued to try and fight him off and yell at him to get away from me....Then I wake up. Of course during the dream, any attempts to scream or move really fast fail...which is the MOST frustrating thing about dreams. It's usually at this point...when my frustrations about being slow or not being able to talk/scream/yell wake me up.

Nothing exceptionally bad or "nightmare worthy" happened in the dream but I was still disturbed by it. Took a bit to fall back asleep.

So...anyone else want to share their dream?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't remember details, but I know it involved international travel.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I dream a lot and more often than not I remember the details. Last night I dreamed that two foxes caught a rabbit. I managed to save the rabbit, took it home and it followed me everywhere. I went to bed and the rabbit cuddled up to me but thd next thing it wasnt a rabbit but a hedgehog I was cuddling up to. At that point I woke up.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't remember anything from last night. I usually don't remember dreams except for the ones where I'm confused. For example: A few years ago I used to walk to work. At that time I had a dream on two seperate nights where I was walking to work and didn't turn to go where I was supposed to. Instead I just kept walking until I came to some town I never heard of. While I was standing at a crosswalk with others waiting for the traffic light to change I suddenly realized I was wearing pajamas. So I tried to blend in with the crowd and hoped no one would notice. Both times this is where the dream ended

Last edited:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I don't remember anything from last night. I usually don't remember dreams except for the ones where I'm confused. For example: A few years ago I used to walk to work. At that time I had a dream on two seperate nights where I was walking to work and didn't turn to go where I was supposed to. Instead I just kept walking until I came to some town I never heard of. While I was standing at a crosswalk with others waiting for the traffic light to change I suddenly realized I was wearing pajamas. So I tried to blend in with the crowd and hoped no one would notice. Both times this is where the dream ended
The ones the recur always get me. I had one for a solid year that I was driving on a very unfamiliar road that was going up like an over pass, but just kept going higher and higher. It was so foggy I couldn't see anything and had no idea where I was or how I was going to get home, until a sign appeared that had the name of my town with an arrow and the amount of miles. Huge relief. One day I was coming home from a long drive in heavy fog, and I did know where I was but when I hit a very foggy overpass and saw a similar sign with the town name, arrow, and amount of miles until you reach it. It kind of felt weird.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I dreamt that I had to pee and every toilet or place I tried...I suddenly couldn't go. So I'd get up and moments later I had to go again, so I go find somewhere else to go. This kept up for several attempts. I was getting scared and frustrated that things weren't working. Then I woke up and of course I had to pee for reals. :lol:

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scary night terror read on at your own risk..

This wasnt last night, but one of my more vivid dreams.. I don't remember most of my dreams this is one I remember too well when i wish i could forget. (It's pretty much always night terrors)
It was night time in the winter, there was nice calming music snow was falling, I could feel the cold crisp air on my face. I can still remember the smell and feel of the cold air of this dream.
I was ice skating on this pond that looks similar to one near where I live but it was different. It was so peaceful.
Someone starts yelling for me to "COME ON GET OFF THE ICE AND RUN!!"
Then I fell down and I saw it some kind of bright light coming from the sky
It was getting closer and closer
I was trying to get up and get off the ice but I was like stuck there and couldn't really move
I notice that there is some type of flying creature that has this light from its body shining right on me getting closer and closer. It has zeroed right on me
I'm yelling for help still trying hard to get up and go. I couldn't move at all
This thing with the bright light touched my head I felt this intense burning sensation and I start screaming in excruciating pain.
My husband was shaking me to wake me up (I was sitting up in bed screaming staring off in space for almost a whole minute in real life) he was trying everything to get me to wake up. I thought I was screaming only in my dream and only screamed once as I woke up but apparently I was screaming for a long time..
When I came to I was soaked from sweat and my throat was so hoarse.. and after a bit i knew i had a seizure. (I dont have them often sleeping but this time it was right before a night terror.)
Worst part we were in a hotel and someone called the police.. because of a lady screaming like she was being murdered is what the police officer told us.. no just someone with night terrors

How often do you all remember your dreams?
Anyone remember their dreams every night?

Last edited:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't remember anything except tidbits and feelings from my dreams for the past week.
However, when I do remember them, It tends to include people and places I've never even seen. In my dreams, these people are very good friends. I know their past and am very social with them...only I don't have a clue who they are in real life. Same with places. I had a dream about a place years ago, and if I could draw more than stick figures, I could still draw it in detail.
Sometimes I want to believe in a multiverse and this is another 'me' that is bleeding through.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't remember most of my dreams from last night, but I do remember one aspect of one I had last night. My kitchen sink was clogged a couple weeks ago and in my dream, I dreamt that I actually didn't unclog it and it was overflowing again.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For the last two nights and once earlier within the last week I have had dreams about time travel. Like unlock a secret doorway with a key an Asian lady you call grandma came through the dryer to give you or open and shut an innocuous door and bam you’ve time traveled. I’m not even Asian. I don’t think the people in that dream were either. It was like a nice basement or lower level of a Victorian or older home. Either way there’s been some kind of mission going on. An urgent purpose to the travel or escape going on.

I do not know where its coming from. I haven’t watched or read anything remotely like that! It makes no sense to me! :dunno:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dream last night didn't make any sense...I don't even know if I'll be able to write it out...
I was with an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in over a decade. We were walking around a neighborhood and she said she needed to break in to this house so she could check out their entertainment system...the thing is, the people of this house were home. Anyway, we break in, we get caught and of course the home owner freaks out. I'm able to finally calm the guy down and explain to him that we just needed to look at his entertainment system...the technical stuff...I don't remember why exactly but my friend needed the information. So after all that he was all good, and we just left.
But then my dream shifts, and I get home and people are taking tables and chairs, like all matter of seating...out of my house. Turns out it's my neighbor (I think) and from what I can gather, she needed it for a large gathering she was hosting...

Seriously...what is wrong with my brain?