What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is at the groomer now. He goes several times a year since he is a Persian and I don't want his fur to get too matted. He has some arthritis in his back end which is where the mats usually start so it's difficult for me to comb him there. But he always comes home looking so handsome. :hearthrob:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow just seems really energized when she can’t find them, she loves this game. But she has such a good memory that she will go back to every place I have hid them before and check. So I have to rotate spots or find new ones.
When Blue hears the treat bag ruslte he runs to the most obvious spot without thinking but when he realises he has to search a bit harder like Willow he gets more animated and excited. I have to find new spots all the time, their memories are way too good.
They enjoy using their mind and its fun for them.
And I hide treats at any time of the day so if Blue comes inside and sniffs one out its search the house agian.
Fun to watch..lol

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww they are adorable ... so sleepy too
It was around 2:30am when that picture was taken so everyone was sleepy including me. They didn't stay asleep much longer because they know once Mommy is up and getting ready for work, breakfast isn't too far away.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
It was around 2:30am when that picture was taken so everyone was sleepy including me. They didn't stay asleep much longer because they know once Mommy is up and getting ready for work, breakfast isn't too far away.
how old is boone and gracie ?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how old is boone and gracie ?
Turned 7 months on Oct 27th. I don't really know their actual birthdate as they were barn cats but they were about 2 months old when we got them on May 27th so we figure they were born the end of March. We will use March 27 as their "birthday".

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is completely going wild this morning..jumping up the wall trying to get a picture hook, zooming around over everything, he has been off color last 2 days and sleeping a lot, glad he is feeling better but please settle down!!

AmandaRox

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She never bites hard or use her claws. I just freeze and gently tell her no. She releases.
It's getting much more sparce than before but although Rox doesn't bite hard, I am still doing this albeit I am dramatically reacting to her soft bites and play bites for training purposes. "No Ma'am" works on a few things for us, but at 6 months, her teething and play bites are still a learning curve. Why do I say No Ma'am? I have no idea lol maybe its a southern thing?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Breakfast is over so it's morning nap time for Carleton. What a life! :sleepycat: