What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Holding vigil outside the bathroom door a few minutes ago. I swear I think this Kitty thought I was going to die in there lol. 😂🤣😂 But seriously, what is this thing with cats and bathrooms? I had a grumpy tabby who would turn into a mushball in the bathroom and look for attention. I had to close the door after awhile. Apparently, cats don't understand boundaries.😼😽😸

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holding vigil outside the bathroom door a few minutes ago. I swear I think this Kitty thought I was going to die in there lol. 😂🤣😂 But seriously, what is this thing with cats and bathrooms? I had a grumpy tabby who would turn into a mushball in the bathroom and look for attention. I had to close the door after awhile. Apparently, cats don't understand boundaries.😼😽😸
Both of mine do that too. They want to be in there but sometimes a girl needs a little privacy.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rivel yowl and wait right outside the door if i spend too long in the shower. I opened the door yesterday and meowed even louder when she saw me covered in water spray.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Rivel yowl and wait right outside the door if i spend too long in the shower. I opened the door yesterday and meowed even louder when she saw me covered in water spray.
Awwwhhh. Rivel is worried about you. Our cats get very attached to us. My Allie follows me around alot and cries when I don't give her attention. She is my little baby. 😺😸😺

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My god daughter has dropped in for a morning coffee on the way to see her grandma in hospital and is showing off her new baby girl.
I have been very cautious how Blue would react to babies and very young children as when the summer finally arrives there will be a lot of family days here. He is not a cat that will hide away with people around and will mingle with the crowd.
He has face rubbed and licked the babies legs and been super curious but really gentle.
I am delighted with him.

Last edited:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Willow is having an anxiety day. Something set her off this morning and she is sculking around now and stopping to look behind her every few steps. She just finished some catnip which helps calm her but is too agitated/fearful to sleep. These panic days used to occur a couple times a week but now we are going months in between.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Willow is having an anxiety day. Something set her off this morning and she is sculking around now and stopping to look behind her every few steps. She just finished some catnip which helps calm her but is too agitated/fearful to sleep. These panic days used to occur a couple times a week but now we are going months in between.
That is interesting because Blue does the same..jumps when you pat him and jumpy at every little noise and so restless.
Wonder if its a past memory thing that kicks in..cats do have quite a big long term memory.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
That is interesting because Blue does the same..jumps when you pat him and jumpy at every little noise and so restless.
Wonder if its a past memory thing that kicks in..cats do have quite a big long term memory.
Yes, she does remember every little thing that has scared her but she is also one of those cats that is cautious and frightened by everything that is new or has been changed. I would say it 30 percent past memories and 70% just the personality she has.