What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue was sitting next to me and as I reached out to pat him he lifted his paw to wack me so I blew a raspberry in his face.
He froze, paw in the air, eyes all big and black.
He studied my face for a few moments..let out a big meow , turned his back to me and washed his face.
His expression was too funny.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
graycie went to the bedroom after getting a lil head butt from me during dinnerpic is after the lil head butt i gave her see her paw pulls my hand to her no claws so she can groom my (lick)hand . thats ok until she bites gentle again is ok then the claws come out to hook my hand so i cant pull away and the bite gets more force to it. and the brat knows my left hand /arm doesnt work to get her off my hand :lol:so when the no claws and not so hard dont work i gotta give her a lil head butt:flail:almost want to bite her back right on the ear

Attachments

AmandaRox

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
graycie went to the bedroom after getting a lil head butt from me during dinnerpic is after the lil head butt i gave her see her paw pulls my hand to her no claws so she can groom my (lick)hand . thats ok until she bites gentle again is ok then the claws come out to hook my hand so i cant pull away and the bite gets more force to it. and the brat knows my left hand /arm doesnt work to get her off my hand :lol:so when the no claws and not so hard dont work i gotta give her a lil head butt:flail:almost want to bite her back right on the ear
Head butt! lol I havent tried that one. My play bites from Rox are met with a hiss from me and I force myself deeper into her bite so she gets the point. I would like to try a head butt, though she head butts me constantly for affection so maybe it wouldn't help. She also knocks my glasses off my face when shes mad so a head butt would give her a chance to be a bully

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Head butt! lol I havent tried that one. My play bites from Rox are met with a hiss from me and I force myself deeper into her bite so she gets the point. I would like to try a head butt, though she head butts me constantly for affection so maybe it wouldn't help. She also knocks my glasses off my face when shes mad so a head butt would give her a chance to be a bully
its the only thing i can do since my left hand and arm dont work (stroke survivor) i pull away she digs her claws in more and gets more hyped :lol:its more like wanting to play fight /rough i think i dont think she really got a chance to learn properly how to play gentle she spent most of her five months alone since her siblings got adopted out first from the lil past i got when i adopted her plus she is an attention hog:lol:clingy and needy if she was a real human:lol:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For some reason, Boone is laying behind my head on the pillow. That is normally Gracie's spot. Gracie is laying on my legs.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Spooky is covering her food i made her scrambled eggs being the nice mom i am i do t know if shes grossed out by them but i find is so funny and sandwich is all purrs and sucking up and is trying to get through my door to eat the eggs
They can eat cooked eggs? Are there any benefits or it's just safe treats because your kitty likes it?

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Cats can eat scrambled eggs or boiled eggs with no salt or seasonings. But there is a risk of adding too much fat to your cat's diet. ... Feeding only egg whites that are either boiled or scrambled will reduce these risks. Egg whites contain almost no fats, making them the better source of protein for your cat.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
She never bites hard or use her claws. I just freeze and gently tell her no. She releases.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow is off hunting her nightly treats. I hide them every night but my spots have been pretty predictable so tonight I made them a little harder to find. She seems to be enjoying it.
Its fun watching them work it out, does she look at you sort of like asking for clues at all??.
Blue will look at me and meow and I say there's more..and he keeps looking.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Its fun watching them work it out, does she look at you sort of like asking for clues at all??.
Blue will look at me and meow and I say there's more..and he keeps looking.
Willow just seems really energized when she can’t find them, she loves this game. But she has such a good memory that she will go back to every place I have hid them before and check. So I have to rotate spots or find new ones.