What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good progress! Best of luck to you all! Hopefully they can get along soon
The last few days, I have been opening the door and letting them see each other. I've gotten Boone to the point where I can distract him with pets that he isn't laser focused on Gracie. Yesterday, he did something weird though. Door was open and I was standing between them. Boone was fine, then ran up to her and hissed, and then ran back towards me. Gracie just sat on the step and didn't chase/attack him like she normally would when hissed at so that was good. Slow progress but good progress.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Zorro is doing this entrancing thing he has done since kittenhood of winking at me: sometimes he only blinks one eyelid! Doesn’t seem to effect him any, but it melts me into goofy cute puddles.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The other two have been sleeping and acting normally, but Sir Eats-A-Lot is in an ornery mood. He's been kicking and biting me off and on all morning. Hasn't done that in quite a while.:devilish:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Ozzy is starving to death, according to him. :lol:

Zoe was sick recently and lost weight so we're giving her extra food and snacks during the day. Ozzy, who certainly doesn't need extra calories, gets shut out while she's eating. He puts on quite a show outside the door where she's eating--'Why, oh why can't I get in there?'
dramaqueensmil.gif

IMG_5996.jpeg

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You really don’t want to see a photo of Belle insisting on breakfast while I’m performing my morning constitutional.