What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is resting in one of his cat beds under the coffee table before the dinner bell rings. 🔔

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:its season of the flies already here with temps getting hotter the flies find a way to sneak in and graycie loves to hunt/chase them down to gobble them up
Have always wondered about this…is this nutritional or healthy for cats? I mean I can’t stop them: both fly and cat are too fast!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have always wondered about this…is this nutritional or healthy for cats? I mean I can’t stop them: both fly and cat are too fast!
i dunno i gave up trying since even when i manage to hit fly with the swatter graycie is right there to eat em before i can stop her :lol: she does get a good run about chasing them around until they get killed so i guess energy expended is good in a way

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i dunno i gave up trying since even when i manage to hit fly with the swatter graycie is right there to eat em before i can stop her :lol: she does get a good run about chasing them around until they get killed so i guess energy expended is good in a way
Over the winter I was seeing a Box elder bug every so often. Either in the living room on the wall or ceiling. Normally one or both cats would notice it before me. If the bug was to high I would knock it down so the cats could get it. Then usually both cats used the bug like a hockey puck batting it around. Occasionally Jackpot would eat the bug. Dumb bugs picked the wrong house to invade. As they didn't stand a chance against these relentless hunters.

Last edited:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasmine is sleeping. It isn't yet time for her to come lie on my arm while I'm trying to use the computer as a not--so-subtle reminder that she's hungry.

Margret

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I came home early unexpectedly and Boone was like this. No one had been home for hours and Gracie was locked downstairs so no idea why he was like this.

The curtains are pulled to the side so it's not like he has to get behind them to look outside.
20220425_121217.jpg