What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All three of them are intently inspecting a stink bug that roused itself from its winter stupor. It's walking across the rug and the cats are sniffing it, gently pawing it and trilling. They apparently have learned that stink bugs don't taste good, or it would have been a goner by now.

Babypinkweeb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just barfed for the first time in months cus he got too excited with cat grass and ate too much 🙄😂 had to grab it cus he started going back for more right after vomiting!

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Painters painted one of the upstairs bedrooms this afternoon--will be back to finish trim tomorrow. Cats are upstairs on the pile of draped furniture, sleeping. I thought they'd stay away, what with the smell and the upset to their schedule. Go figure.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got them a grooming arch. They are all in the dining room rubbing and rolling on it. They often turn up their noses at stuff I buy for them, so it's rewarding when they like a toy.

edit: It's about 20 minutes later, and I went out to give 'em dinner. They'd managed to knock the arch apart with all their vigorous rubbing. I put it back together. Let's hope I don't have to redesign it to keep it intact.

Last edited:

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Belle is hiding under a dining room chair while I whip up some fresh, home-made butter in the Cuisinart

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe you should do a reintroduction proper? That's sad if they have to live separately.

Anyway, good luck!!
I can't reintroduce them until I get Boone's anxiety down. Finally got his medication yesterday. Dosing last night wasn't terrible but from his reaction, even though it's chicken flavored, it still tasted yucky. Should make dosing him tonight fun. :lol: