What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nope. No bovine lactate in any form for Belle. She does get raw goats milk on occasion.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Letting me know, in no uncertain terms, that's it's past my bedtime and that Thunderpaws will not be silent until I've said my nightly prayers and tucked myself in- but not before arranging to have a small tithe placed in the appropriate dish. Chicken liver being the most appropriate offering

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All three are curled up on the bed, sleeping near me. Pretty rare for all of them to be in the same place at this time of the day.

Edit: Got up to get a sandwich. You should see how the dead were brought back to life!

Last edited:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe you should do a reintroduction proper? That's sad if they have to live separately.

Anyway, good luck!!
Saw some progress this morning. Boone was only on anxiety medication for about a week and I stopped it. It was causing him to drool and foam at the mouth. He hasn't had any for a few days now.

Boone and Gracie were playing with each other underneath the door. However when I went to open it to test the water, he started to run away. I am happy to see that he at least seems interested in Gracie now and isn't so triggered by her.

Hopefully this will lead to other things and eventually they can be reunited.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Showing me the right way to tie my boots while I'm getting ready for work.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie is napping in her usual daytime spot. Under her recliner. Lilith is snuggled up by my side in my room. I'm watching Monk on Amazon Prime. She's cuddled up on the big fluffy blanket

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Saw some progress this morning. Boone was only on anxiety medication for about a week and I stopped it. It was causing him to drool and foam at the mouth. He hasn't had any for a few days now.

Boone and Gracie were playing with each other underneath the door. However when I went to open it to test the water, he started to run away. I am happy to see that he at least seems interested in Gracie now and isn't so triggered by her.

Hopefully this will lead to other things and eventually they can be reunited.
Good progress! Best of luck to you all! Hopefully they can get along soon

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat WAS doing something so utterly touching, I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this. Zorro always carefully places one paw against me and “senses” me with his paw, to see if I am asleep, or settled in. Only when his toebeans have had a good reading on my breath and potential REM state does he settle in around me. But I can really feel him testing me, my heart rate, everything. It is so sweet. I guess his toes act like sleep barometers.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat WAS doing something so utterly touching, I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this. Zorro always carefully places one paw against me and “senses” me with his paw, to see if I am asleep, or settled in. Only when his toebeans have had a good reading on my breath and potential REM state does he settle in around me. But I can really feel him testing me, my heart rate, everything. It is so sweet. I guess his toes act like sleep barometers.
Willow finds touching (both giving and receiving) too scary but she likes to sit close to me when I go to bed, butt end towards me with her tail draped across my face. Sometimes I take it and tuck it under my chin and she is fine with that too. She will stay that way until I start to dose off and then leave. If I wake up during the night and stay awake a while she will usually come up and repeats the tail drape.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willow finds touching (both giving and receiving) too scary but she likes to sit close to me when I go to bed, butt end towards me with her tail draped across my face. Sometimes I take it and tuck it under my chin and she is fine with that too. She will stay that way until I start to dose off and then leave. If I wake up during the night and stay awake a while she will usually come up and repeats the tail drape.
Silver loves doing the same thing. I have to get a pillow on my lap, then she will climb on top of the pillow and have her butt facing me and ask to be rubbed there and she does that cute elevator butt. Sometimes she wants chin scritches, but she really love sitting on my pillow lap

PXL_20220304_150711368.jpg