(warning:possible Triggers) Confusing Orphans

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok I'll try a flat plate then. But omg they all did sooooo well!!! I'm delighted!!

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Crap i dont know why that tripple posted! Sorry. :(

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
C Crystaltears83

The kittens are just breathtaking !

I have to tell you, your kindness and humanity just blows me away...sincerely.

I suspect that, if you update your Go-fund-me page with a link to this thread...it would probably help and bolster your 'cred'.

And, you mentioned a "gallery on imgur" over there....but, there's no link.

Thinking of you all !

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lol its actually several posts on imgur. I'm going to create an actual gallery for them over there if it still lets you. On my phone all I can get it to let me do are single posts where I cant add new pictures. I know imgur USED to let you make galleries which people could comment in Im hoping its just me on the mobile app. I'll update everything with links to everywhere else lol.

My brother and I are at his work while he does some additional work for his biss fir extra pay. He works the front desk but hes a pre-apprentice electrician as well so hes doing some work in that realm. Which is a blessing!! :)

And thank you fir your kind words. Its just to me... There us right and there is wrong and allbliving things deserve respect.
Griss but funny fact... I am just a big old sap. At my old job (also hotel front desk) when it would rain in the spring and summer dozens of these foot long worms... Around here we call them "fishin worms" would crawl out onto the pavement then the water would dry up in minutes and there would always be 5 or 10 a night stranded and drying out.

Every break I would go grab a stick and spend 15 - 30 minutes scooping up individual worms and putting them over in whatever dirt they were crawling toward. Lol
I figure people thought I was nuts. I just couldnt see letting them just shrivel up and die. Even if rhey are all slimy and gross lmao

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yes. they seem to be doing perfectly well. Still. Im afraid to try to sleep. I dont want to wake up to this again.

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update: Everyone is over 1lb except Valkyrie who is almost there at 15.8oz. Everyone is drinking water from a bowl and eating from a bowl though I still bottle feed 1/2 bottle each feeding to makw sure everyone is getting a set minimum amount of food. Yaay.

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They seem to like it lol. I'll try to get a pic of their little hammock haven soon if I can get a good shot when they're sleeping lol otherwise its jail break time at top speed lol

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are sweet precious kittens. I'm so glad you rescued them, and heartsick at what those people were doing to them.
Thank you so much. I often feel guilty for not being able to give them a big house and air conditioning. I just have to try to remember... I am giving them life and toys and love and all the food they can eat. And also... Awesome hammock haven :D

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello ladies and gents. I know it has been a while since I gave you guys an update but I have been extremely busy with school and with helping my mom get our new house set up.

Yes! You read it! No more living in the car. We've been here for about a month but it is a serious fixer-upper. We needed a lot of time to get things working halfway decent. There are still a few weird power issues but we're working on those.

Most importantly it is safe for us and safe for the kittens. Which... 20180710_022319[1].jpg

Are all three doing amazing. They're right around 4.5 months tomorrow... if our guesstimates about their age when we found them were correct. I feel that they're still quite small for their age. I know female cats can begin to experience heat at as early as 6 months.

They still look like little kittens. I've read from some others that kittens with a rough start in life such as they had where they were so stunted can be small forever and I think that's the case with these girls. They eat great, run from one end of the house to the other, romping and terrorizing everything and everyone in their paths lol. They're so energetic and it feels wonderful. Just this morning I got to wake up to Siren (that's the black one) playing a game of attack the wiggling things under the sheets (my hands).

Which we both enjoyed until she got bored and bounced off to go murder a string to death. lol :D

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on the new house! That’s awesome.

Do you have plans to get these little ones spayed and neutered soon? The females will start going into heat soon.

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
talkingpeanut talkingpeanut Thanks so much!!

ohhhhh yes!! I do NOT need 3 litters of kittens lol.

That will be happening very soon. End of month I hope. Fingers crossed. Since we moved I have to find a new low cost clinic near me.

I just didn't realize how old they're getting. It crept up on me. They're still kitten sized. It's hard to believe they're almost breeding age.

I'm used to a 6 month old cat being nearly adult sized. @.@

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on getting a place to live! So wonderful!

The kittens look happy and healthy. You've taken good care of them. If they are small, a vet may not want to neuter them until they are bigger.