(warning:possible Triggers) Confusing Orphans

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
We will enjoy pictures in this thread too!

It’s wonderful that your situation will improve soon so you can keep the babies!

If you post your city and state, we can look for a low-cost spay/neuter clinic in your area for the kittens.

Please keep us posted!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@1 bruce1 Oh yes indeed already done and planned for when they are old enough. For spay/neuter/microchip/shots and even deworming its its about $35.00 each. Not out my reach at all. Mines just a walkin clinic so no appointments but thats ok we'll get these little girls taken care of for sure.

You guys are so welcome. I do belive those people were actively trying to kill the kittens and may have already done so to the mother. We've spent days on another property (walmart) that borders the place they were found and where all the strays are living. No momma cats appear to be among them. None of them have displayed any signs of anxiety or searching. or calling out like a momma cat would do. So we think shes gone. We've gotten a lot of horrible stories about these people from nearby businesses. Peopleand customers hear the babies crying and see us feeding them and come over to our vehicle and stare asking questions and telling stories. Some may not be true but after what we found I'm betting theres more truth there than not. Sad and infuriating.
You've got these babies backs!! They're certainly lucky kittens considering what would have happened had you not seen what was going on.
I don't understand the thoughts behind torturing/killing animals...if you hate them or dislike them, leave them alone. I'll run while screaming like a child smacked in the face if there's a spider anywhere near me but I won't actively search them out to torture... sigh..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know!! I just cant understand what posseses people to do the horrific things they do.

OMG!!!! I had one kitten that still hadnt pooped yet. She FINALLY went!! A biiiig nasty!! I was very concerned about her but Ive been doing some stuff to loosen them all up and was hoping and waiting. It paid off!!

And dont worry. I am a picture taking fool. Hrhehe.

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well we attempted just wet food.... It did not go so well. She did manage toeat some but mostly she was confused and most of it ended up on the outside instead of in her tummy. Lol it was super cute though.

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not quite ready yet! Soon though. Try again in another week. :)
Yeah thats what I was thinking. Give it a little more time. Its getting difficult to feed them with their chewing on the nipple. They're also eating less. I'm thinking thats because the wet food is more filling maybe?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, much more filling and good for them. They will be ready to eat on their own very soon!

Put a little on your finger and see if they will lick it off next time. :)

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They sort of do... Sometimes a bit of licking. Mostly suck-gnawing lol

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You can trim the very tips of the nails so they do not scratch so much!

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thought I would post some cuteness overload. For your viewing pleasure:

I started a gofundme to tryto raise money to get them to the vet for wellness and to make sure they dont have any bad illnesses or other issues. I dont know if I'm allowed to put that in my profile or not though. Dont want to break any rules.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
We allow gofundme posts in our SOS forum. Please be sure to read the guidelines for that forum before posting. :)

If you need help with funding a rescue
You may post about your gofundme or other funding projects in this forum once every six months.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It will be fun to watch and hear about those little angels as they grow. Let us know their names when you have them named and like the others said, thank you for saving them!:thumbsup::)

Crystaltears83

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It will be fun to watch and hear about those little angels as they grow. Let us know their names when you have them named and like the others said, thank you for saving them!:thumbsup::)
Hello! The babies are doing sooo well! They are playing and growing. All now over 10oz. One even up to 11oz.

Here is a link to my gofund me request post on here. Pleade do read the post at:
4 Orphans Need Vet Care

In a few, I'll post pics with names XD