The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
thinking its time to chance adding a case of tiki free range rabbit,duck pates to go with the case's of wellness ,nulo she seems to like eating those 2 pates
I have to keep switching. Willow was wild for tiki cat and now she won’t eat it. The menu at the restaurant needs to keep changing I guess.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the kool aid ones! Normally I'd be okay sharing, but I think 6 months might be a little young for what basically amounts to frozen sugar water.
good point :lol:guess your gonna have to do like my mom did with my neice and hide out in a room out of sight suffering brain freezes gobbling the ice pops etc fast as you can:flail:until she walks and can follow you

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Spent most of the afternoon working on the kitty jail door. It has hinges on one side so I can open and close it and two carabiner locks on the other side. The lower two thirds is four feet high and then there is the top piece which I may cover. I will open it tomorrow.
010384FE-283D-4DD2-AEDC-566747F29D43.jpeg

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I apparently am going to have to start eating freeze pops out of sight from my child because she gets hysterical she can't have them, too. :lol:
When DD was a baby, DH and I took her to the mall. He and I got a strawberry Julius to share. DH decided to let DD try it. He put his finger over the open end of the straw and there was some drink in the straw. He let her have what was in it. She loved it. Every time she saw the cup she whined and did the baby bird mouth thing until she got another taste. It was so cute. We don't have an Orange Julius around here anymore. I wish we did.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My aunt has been visiting for the weekend for the first time so we took her to dinner at a favorite seafood place. It was a buffet so basically I ate light for breakfast knowing I’d have an early heavy dinner. Now it’s after midnight and I’m feeling snacky. :paperbag:

DS got his seafood fix. He had clams, steamed shrimp, pizza and more clams! And dessert with watermelon! He eventually leaned on me and started getting sleepy.:lol2:

I tried crawfish for the first time and I just google-verified that I did eat it right.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.