The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Decided to do the interview for a seasonal position this morning and skip class. The interviewer sounded so nice and positive, and the work really fun! She was even saying if not chosen for this opportunity, to not be afraid to reach out because there are so many people looking for good workers around where she is and she could help with connections!

Also, my teacher mentioned the professor I interviewed with for grad school contacted him as he was listed in my references, and my teacher said he sounded like a really nice advisor to work with, and my teacher said he feels like I have a really good shot at this opportunity! Time will tell! Feel free to keep sending positive vibes, if you have extra to spare!

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Decided to do the interview for a seasonal position this morning and skip class. The interviewer sounded so nice and positive, and the work really fun! She was even saying if not chosen for this opportunity, to not be afraid to reach out because there are so many people looking for good workers around where she is and she could help with connections!

Also, my teacher mentioned the professor I interviewed with for grad school contacted him as he was listed in my references, and my teacher said he sounded like a really nice advisor to work with, and my teacher said he feels like I have a really good shot at this opportunity! Time will tell! Feel free to keep sending positive vibes, if you have extra to spare!
That's really great! Looks like things are looking good for you either way.

_._._._._._._

Does anyone here suffer from sleep paralysis? I think I might have it.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
do you not have the ability to adjust the heat level yourself?...
I do but there is something not working properly. I don't know much
about furnaces and I have gas heat so it's better that he comes as
he is a licensed contractor. I don't have a basement so the furnace is
in a closet downstairs.

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do but there is something not working properly. I don't know much
about furnaces and I have gas heat so it's better that he comes as
he is a licensed contractor. I don't have a basement so the furnace is
in a closet downstairs.
most likely, this is a blockage in the system: (we have electric boilers for heating and heating water, it is a little more expensive, but we consider gas dangerous :(

Status
Not open for further replies.