The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
trying think of better ways i can pamper and spoil my girlfriend besides putting money in her hand kicking her out of the apartment telling her go spend the day shopping :lol:time for a break from homework hehe.dinners pretty much done back rub massage if needed will be later tonight place has been cleaned already ( i am a man gimmie a break :lol:did the best i can)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
trying think of better ways i can pamper and spoil my girlfriend besides putting money in her hand kicking her out of the apartment telling her go spend the day shopping
Oh, I know the answer to this! Hand over your credit card and tell her to go make an online order! I promise you this will work. I would be ordering more jeans. :lol:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I know the answer to this! Hand over your credit card and tell her to go make an online order! I promise you this will work. I would be ordering more jeans.
its not the same according to her she needs to feel the material along with the proccess of trying everything on etc. :lol:pushing me along in my transport wheel chair hasnt shortened the amount of time it takes browsing clothes in a store:lol: just turns me into a cart to hold clothes:flail:speaking of which black fridays coming soon too funniest thing ever to see all those womenn young and old running helter skelter with armsful of clothes:lol:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am wondering why my husband, my youngest, and I have been watching a movie that is all in German and Russian with zero subtitles. Well, I know why they are. They love history, war, and German themed movies but I have no idea why I keep watching it. :lol:
Here's the movie. Although I couldn't understand anything he was saying, the star of the movie was cute so it really didn't matter. :lol:
T-34 (film) - Wikipedia

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Kohl’s Brand “The Big One” sheets. They are cotton and polyester but they have just the right amount of stiffness and smoothness to feel crisp and clean all the time. They do get a bit softer over time but my oldest is about six years old and holding up very well. I wait until Kohl’s has their $19.99 sale on them which is only once or twice a year to pick up new sets.
Ooo thanks! I'll go look those up. We all have flannel sheets from Kohls that are nice. I just really like nice sheets. There is just something about sliding into bed in sheets that feel good. :cloud9: My Mom found a set of my sheets from when I was a kid recently and man those things were rough! :lol: I was looking at the reviews on Target's website for my current sheets and there were a lot saying they have gone way down in quality. Either by not lasting; or because they are rough and wrinkle instead of being smooth and almost silky.
trying think of better ways i can pamper and spoil my girlfriend besides putting money in her hand kicking her out of the apartment telling her go spend the day shopping :lol:time for a break from homework hehe.dinners pretty much done back rub massage if needed will be later tonight place has been cleaned already ( i am a man gimmie a break :lol:did the best i can)
When DH and I were dating he had to go away for 3 months. This was almost 20 years ago. I didn't even have constant access to e-mail because our home computer was out of date. But one day I got a letter in the mail with a check and a note saying since he couldn't take me out; go do something nice for myself. I think I spent it on clothes. :lol: I was in college and working but I had a few bills; so it was appreciated. No wonder I married him. :lol2:
its not the same according to her she needs to feel the material along with the proccess of trying everything on etc. :lol:pushing me along in my transport wheel chair hasnt shortened the amount of time it takes browsing clothes in a store:lol: just turns me into a cart to hold clothes:flail:speaking of which black fridays coming soon too funniest thing ever to see all those womenn young and old running helter skelter with armsful of clothes:lol:
When I was working for Hallmark during college the day after Christmas was nuts. These ladies came in with a little old lady in a wheel chair as part of the first rush (and it was like black friday nuts). They parked granny next to my register and used granny as a cart! But Granny was right there telling them what to grab! I've never forgotten her. :lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww man. Was I supposed to refrigerate this Vegemite? I've been eating it for like a month, not refrigerated. It just looks shelf stable, so it never occurred to me. It's really salty though, like soy sauce, so I think it's okay? I didn't get sick.

Silver Crazy Silver Crazy --You are from Australia right? Do you guys refrigerate your Vegemite?

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably no one knows but what kind of plant is this? I'm as plant dumb as I am tech dumb. I saw this the other day and took a photo. Hope someone can help me. Cats hang around that spot a lot and don't want them getting sick if it's toxic. Please anyone? It kind of looks like a neverdie but I'm probably 100% wrong as usual. NO one in my stupid city will tell me

Unknown plant.jpg

Last edited:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am wondering if all the Halloween decor in the living room is still where I put it or strewn around because Boone and Gracie waited until Mommy went to bed before reeking havoc.
Everything was ok when I got up so they must have gone to bed soon after I did. But once up, the chaos started. I had to move a string of lights to the outside and a banner to above the kitchen bay window because they were chewing on both.

Christmas is not looking too good this year with decorations. I hope they grow up a little between now and then.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Wondering why I am the only person on this earth that can not get apps to work when they open for the rest of the earth's population. :(

Then to top it off, I need to find a way to put one of my cams behind the garage but as usual no one in my stupid city is wllling to help me with this (frozen shoulder and severe nerve damage) so I can't even anchor the cam high enough off the ground to catch the little human intruders tearing up the back yard after dark.

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man, I love that Amazon feature where it sends out your question to all the people who bought the product. I asked the Australians about Vegemite on there and they all said I didn't have to refrigerate it. Yay! So it's not spoiled.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww man. Was I supposed to refrigerate this Vegemite? I've been eating it for like a month, not refrigerated. It just looks shelf stable, so it never occurred to me. It's really salty though, like soy sauce, so I think it's okay? I didn't get sick.

Silver Crazy Silver Crazy --You are from Australia right? Do you guys refrigerate your Vegemite?
Dont have to refrigerate it..vegemite can withstand a nuclear explosion..lol

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Christmas is not looking too good this year with decorations. I hope they grow up a little between now and then.
When Mooch and Noodles were kittens I couldn't put the big tree up. One year I put it in my office but we barely saw it. Then I got a table top size one that I could pick up and move every night. None of my cats growing up messed with the tree so that was different! I still keep a can of compressed air near the tree and make it squirt/hiss into the tree if they start chewing on the branches. We even tried hanging orange peels from the inside lower branches. Stinkers. :lol:

Thankfully all my fall decor is high up so they never messed with that. Toddlers are easier to baby proof for than kittens!

And speaking of Christmas... I'm trying to come up with an advent calendar idea for DD. The last few years I've bought the kids the Lego Advent Calendars as part of their Christmas. Both love Legos. But last year DD wasn't so into the advent calender (even though that's what she's asked for for Christmas this year; lego sets). She's starting to grow up; but not ready for teen gifts yet. I guess we are more in the pre-teen stage. Or one foot in that stage; on in childhood. :bawling2:

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had my resume looked at by a professional resume writer. I'm glad the service was free, because I don't buy the results. She called my resume "visually uneven" and a "tiresome read." I made it as simple and clean as possible, and no one has ever called anything of mine a tiresome read :angryfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.