The Positive Thread - 2024

KittyCat_chitchat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our garden bed is progressing nicely. Dad and I are putting some old mossy stones along the border. Hard work, but satisfying. I'm looking forward to getting some more plants for it. Just now I saw a blackbird (a British bird similar to an American robin) hopping around in there getting some worms, and there's a crow drinking from the pond. Meanwhile, Cleo is curled up on my knee purring nonstop. ❤

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday we went to our local animal shelter to make a food donation. It's where we adopted our last dog and Neely. Met a very nice volunteer and staff member who we talked to for the better part of a half hour. We even talked about our favorite coffee spots. :biggrin:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Month 34 of the long, long introduction and for the first time I have had a full day of TWO cats in the living room at the same time. Willow has apparently decided she is tired of hiding/sleeping in the closet and spent the whole day sleeping under the end table. Lola went up to her once, got a hiss and left. Not friends but I am good with toleration.

KittyCat_chitchat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My mental health's not been good over the last few days due to some personal life stuff really pushing me past my limits, but I've kept busy working on the new flowerbed. Yesterday Mum and I went out for a totally unrelated reason, but we stopped off at the local garden centre as Mum wanted something for the vegetable patch and went to check if they had it in stock. While up there, I found an iris I'd had on my wish list for the bed but hadn't thought I was going to be able to get. It was literally the last one in stock so of course I bought it!