The Positive Thread - 2024

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Let's hear something positive going on in your life. Something as small as a good cup of coffee, a sunny day or a phone call can be a small positive in your life. Remember to keep it positive. :hearthrob:

I started 2023 thinking it was going to be a rough year and that Abby wouldn't make it to the end. It was a really rough year, but I got through it and Abby is still here.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a gorgeous day in South Florida- it's cold( for us) at 55 degrees but the sun is so bright that the house is warm with it shining through the glass doors out back

My Cousin just called to say Happy New Year and it's actually quiet & serene today- my 5 wonderful kitties and I can enjoy the Peace together

Happy New Year Everyone!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH helped me clean out the rest of my flower pots and straighten that stuff up for winter. It's one of those tasks that's been staring at me for weeks but I haven't been able to do it. Now it's done and I don't have to think about it again till next fall. :yess:

Oh; I found a little pink bloom one one of my hanging pot flowers. :hearthrob:

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Was finally able to afford a new computer so my partner and I split the cost of his new one and he gave me his old one in a new case. It was a lot of work building the new one and reconstructing the old one into the new case but it's done and I can finally finish my portfolio. My old laptop was way too slow. Now I can put it to rest.
864026d5-c00c-4838-b6f6-e0514c7020d4.jpg

Stormy accepts you

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I get to stay home from work this weekend and my 19 and 18 year old dogs are still thriving. My three cats are getting along. My black cat is finally using the litter box today instead of going beside it. My tuxedo is being a cuddle bug today. My gray cat has caught me two hair bows today.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Interesting day for me today. I visited my daughter in the city and when taking the train home I looked over at the seat next to me. To my surprise there was a puppy in a soft-sided carrier with the top open. 🐶 I was not expecting that but struck up a conversation with the owner because the pup was so well behaved and adorable.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sunday, we will be closing temporarily for two weeks. No boarding, no grooming, no nothing. I am very much looking forward to it. This industry can be incredibly rewarding and enjoyable, but, exhausting. It's a 365 days a year job. My co-workers and I are looking forward to a 2 week long "Stay-cation" after a long two years of no breaks.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I "finally" found my favorite tea at a grocery store today. Believe it or not I've been looking for it all over and thought it was discontinued. As I was perusing the shelves I spotted it and felt like cheering right there in the store. :cheerleader:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I "finally" found my favorite tea at a grocery store today. Believe it or not I've been looking for it all over and thought it was discontinued. As I was perusing the shelves I spotted it and felt like cheering right there in the store. :cheerleader:
That's such a great feeling!!

Livie has been popping out of the 2nd or 3rd weave poles lately. So, we went back to kindergarten and pretended like she's never seen them before and started re-training. The steps progressed rapidly. Tonight, she hit all her entries and didn't pop out of a single pole.
"This jump bar is getting in my way, Mom."
1704848851276.png