The Positive Thread - 2024

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Livie is absolutely gorgeous and a star at agility too! :goldstar:
Thank you! I'm hoping to get her into a class this year. I'd like to see what her reaction is before even attempting to put a title on her. She's rather, um...loud. And opinionated. :lol:
neely neely what kind/brand of tea did you find?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
neely neely what kind/brand of tea did you find?
Celestial Honey Lemon Ginseng Green tea. It's been my favorite for years and I couldn't find it anywhere since the pandemic. Not sure if that had anything to do with it or not. :dunno:

I hope you can get Livie into a class this year too.:crossfingers: One of my daughters thought about doing agility with their dog, an Aussie/Border Collie mix. I would have considered it with our last dog but unfortunately he got arthritis in one of his legs. I did start him on a joint supplement which helped.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Celestial Honey Lemon Ginseng Green tea. It's been my favorite for years and I couldn't find it anywhere since the pandemic. Not sure if that had anything to do with it or not. :dunno:

I hope you can get Livie into a class this year too.:crossfingers: One of my daughters thought about doing agility with their dog, an Aussie/Border Collie mix. I would have considered it with our last dog but unfortunately he got arthritis in one of his legs. I did start him on a joint supplement which helped.
Oh, I love Celestial brand tea! I have several boxes of it in my cupboard. Have you tried their Vitamin C Shine? It's very citrus-y and very tasty. It has a lot of Vitamin C in it!
My Mom had a dog that I think would have been great at agility, but, he had a lot of arthritis and was unable to do it. Livie has a grade 1 luxating patella and takes green lipped mussell powder for it. It does not bother her at all, but I'm mindful of it.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
That's such a great feeling!!

Livie has been popping out of the 2nd or 3rd weave poles lately. So, we went back to kindergarten and pretended like she's never seen them before and started re-training. The steps progressed rapidly. Tonight, she hit all her entries and didn't pop out of a single pole.
"This jump bar is getting in my way, Mom."
View attachment 467630
Livie is absolutely gorgeous.. I love her..such a sweet face...and an athlete!

Last edited:

Stormy accepts you

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I "finally" found my favorite tea at a grocery store today. Believe it or not I've been looking for it all over and thought it was discontinued. As I was perusing the shelves I spotted it and felt like cheering right there in the store. :cheerleader:
I found these great new teas- Mint and rose blossom green tea from a brand called Luziann, and Cinnamon Apple spice tea by a brand called Celestial.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I found these great new teas- Mint and rose blossom green tea from a brand called Luziann, and Cinnamon Apple spice tea by a brand called Celestial.
I have not tried that mint and rose blossom green tea yet, but I will be adding it to my grocery list! The cinnamon apple spice tea is SO good. Maybe I'll add that to the list, too!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We've been hit pretty hard with ice, snow and frigid temps which are only going to get colder through next week. My husband was out shoveling and I was putting down the ice melt when a neighbor across the street who we barely know offered to come over with his snowblower. Definitely a positive that we greatly appreciated.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My kids and I got through all of every subject today and even caught up some on Chemistry. And I didn't have to get stern with anyone to make that happen. Not even Mooch who was determined to distract DS this morning; even climbing up the cat tree to get his attention! :lol: :rolleyes2: (She can't do that without a step stool and dining chair pulled over to help her get to the bottom perch.)

She is now snuggled at his side on the couch and keeps talking to me every time I walk through the room. :lol:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
J went into gymnastics by herself without tears and appears to be participating. This is the first since moving to 3 year old gymnastics without parents in the room. I'm so proud of her!
As you should be,that's a huge step- congrats to the next Kathy Rigby,America's sweetheart!

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got my fillings done! I don't know if any of you remember but 2 years ago (or more now), I was supposed to have them done and my previous dentist receptionist kept messing up the appointment scheduling. So I finally found one in the new town I moved to and had the chipped molars taken care of. So happy to not have to worry about them anymore. I also got my permanent retainer taken out. :hyper:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got my fillings done! I don't know if any of you remember but 2 years ago (or more now), I was supposed to have them done and my previous dentist receptionist kept messing up the appointment scheduling. So I finally found one in the new town I moved to and had the chipped molars taken care of. So happy to not have to worry about them anymore. I also got my permanent retainer taken out. :hyper:
Great not to have to think about it anymore!