The Positive Thread - 2024

KittyCat_chitchat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our garden bed is progressing nicely. Dad and I are putting some old mossy stones along the border. Hard work, but satisfying. I'm looking forward to getting some more plants for it. Just now I saw a blackbird (a British bird similar to an American robin) hopping around in there getting some worms, and there's a crow drinking from the pond. Meanwhile, Cleo is curled up on my knee purring nonstop. ❤

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday we went to our local animal shelter to make a food donation. It's where we adopted our last dog and Neely. Met a very nice volunteer and staff member who we talked to for the better part of a half hour. We even talked about our favorite coffee spots. :biggrin:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Month 34 of the long, long introduction and for the first time I have had a full day of TWO cats in the living room at the same time. Willow has apparently decided she is tired of hiding/sleeping in the closet and spent the whole day sleeping under the end table. Lola went up to her once, got a hiss and left. Not friends but I am good with toleration.