The Positive Thread - 2024

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is Mooch’s 19th birthday. :redheartpump:

We, her people, celebrated with Dominos. I wanted Chinese but DH didn’t want to go get it. Mooch celebrated with her new catnip fishy by slobbering on it. I gave it to her a few days early since her old one had to be tossed after getting caught up in a stinky situation.

View attachment 471275
She's gorgeous,19? Coulda fooled me- she looks wonderful,like a 5yr old

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Today is Mooch’s 19th birthday. :redheartpump:

We, her people, celebrated with Dominos. I wanted Chinese but DH didn’t want to go get it. Mooch celebrated with her new catnip fishy by slobbering on it. I gave it to her a few days early since her old one had to be tossed after getting caught up in a stinky situation.

View attachment 471275
Happy birthday little one!!! :petcat:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooch says thank you for the birthday wishes. She is currently sacked out in her chair, on the heated bed with her head on "Mr. Bacon" and the fishy in her arms. :lol: Mr Bacon has been her regular pillow for several years now. I don't know where or why she got that but she's consistent with it! :lol:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The kids and I had a nice walk at the park today while the weather was nice.

I think I saw some daffodils around a neighbor's mailbox but I didn't get a good look to see if they were real. The people across the street normally have a ton and I don't see them yet. Mine are always late because they are under a west facing hedge line. I do have crocus, tulips, and daffodils sprouting; just not blooming. Irises are just starting too. It felt very springy today overall. :cloud9:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday it was in the 50’s and I took the opportunity to get rid of a waist high pile of leaves that have blown in during our snowless winter. Since yard waste disposal is closed the best I could do was use the vacuum mulcher and leave the chewed up leaf bits in the yard. I hardly ever use this machine and had forgotten how much fun it is. You wheel it around and it sucks up the leaves at one end and spits them out at the other. Reminder to self, I need to use this more often. And an hour or so in fresh air felt wonderful.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's been very spring-like here for the past two days, but the temperatures are going to plummet tomorrow and lead to a rapid freeze up. :sigh:
Livie was loving the warmer weather though.
1709083374034.png

1709083394787.png

1709083423081.png

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Costumes are ordered and on the way for dance competition and recital season, woot woot!

Also it has been getting lighter out which has been so nice! Spring is coming ☀
It's supposed to be 76 on Monday. That is insane for Ohio this time of year! I see some lillies popping up in my flower beds, and I still feel it's too early to remove the old leaves and crunk from last year that kind of hides and protects them...