The Positive Thread - 2024

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all- g'morning!
So yesterday my Cuz came over,took down the enclosure,sawed the old couch in half to fit through the hallway and beaurtiful door he built me - we through out alot of stuff(Yay) and assembled my new sectional sofa

Hooray ,I have a living room again after nearly 9 months....
Timmy was the first to test out the chaise( such a surprise)- he then gave his approval by clawing it and scratching it up real well so I put a blanket on " his end "- lolView attachment 470096
😂😂the couch belongs to him now

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Fortunately my high school Spanish was just good enough to help the desperate man in front of me fill out his ballot (I hasten to add, not for whom, just what was needed where). Not one election clerk could help him.

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Starting to see the goal line on some of the spring clean out clean up - missed the majority of doing it last year and it has drove me nuts for the past year. Trash guys will hate me but they were off the hook last year...doubt they will figure that out though. Lots of donations to be made, have furniture to donate but no group picks up in our area so going to take a shot at "free" on Next door and Marketplace. It's all nice furniture just no need for it anymore so hopefully someone can make good use of it. Other Positive Buddy (formerly feral) has after a year decided "yeah I live here" and has been wandering all over the place. Downfall he decided to jump up on a ledge (4 ft up) unfortunately gravity and his fat butt are his enemies but the did make after a few looks on his mug of " Oh jeez how do I get out of this one??"

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We went to a cat show today and fell in love with many of the lovely cats.:lovecat3: Also enjoyed talking to the breeders and rescue group volunteers. We bought Carleton a catnip kicker but unfortunately the catnip must have been stale because he walked away from it.
Here are just a few pics I took at the event.
IMG_2274.jpeg IMG_2276.jpeg IMG_2269.jpeg
And one of the judges with a competitor. 🏆
IMG_2280.jpeg

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to a cat show today and fell in love with many of the lovely cats.:lovecat3: Also enjoyed talking to the breeders and rescue group volunteers. We bought Carleton a catnip kicker but unfortunately the catnip must have been stale because he walked away from it.
View attachment 471249View attachment 471250View attachment 471251
View attachment 471252
What fun! I used to go to a couple cat shows a year - I always thought the judging was so interesting and of course I loved to see all the different breeds.

Maybe Carlton will warm up to that kicker when it starts smelling more like home.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
View attachment 471249View attachment 471250View attachment 471251
View attachment 471252
That sounds like such a fun day! There was a CFA show about an hour away from me last year, but I didn't manage to attend unfortunately.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds like such a fun day! There was a CFA show about an hour away from me last year, but I didn't manage to attend unfortunately.
There's always next year. ;) This show was an hour away from us too but we haven't been to a cat or dog show since the pandemic and were excited to finally be at another one.

Maybe Carlton will warm up to that kicker when it starts smelling more like home.
I can try but I doubt it. Carleton is picky about his toys especially catnip ones. There was a vendor selling bags of home grown catnip. Maybe I should have bought that instead. :dunno:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
There's always next year. ;) This show was an hour away from us too but we haven't been to a cat or dog show since the pandemic and were excited to finally be at another one.

I can try but I doubt it. Carleton is picky about his toys especially catnip ones. There was a vendor selling bags of home grown catnip. Maybe I should have bought that instead. :dunno:
I haven't been to any type of show since Tag's last agility trial which I believe was 2018. I do miss it.
IME, new toys can be ignored for 6 months or so before they suddenly realize there's a toy there they haven't played with yet!